Letterman Wednesday (3/4): "I'll Go Crazy..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lolpwn.gif

10. Bono - A lot of people think I'm the guy who sang with Cher.
9. Edge - I suck at Guitar Hero
8. Adam - Dumb people send us videos all the time. They think we're YouTube.
7. Larry - Even my family asks, "Are you Adam or Larry?"
6. Bono - There's always quite a stir at Applebee's when they call, "U2 - Party of Four."
5. Edge - Cool Name: The Edge; Uncool Name: (adlibs) Sting....err...The Itch. (big laughs here)
4. Adam - Melted Cheese Tastes Good on Practically Anything
3. Larry - Sometimes When We Shout, "Are You Ready to Rock?" I don't care if you are ready to rock.
2. all 4 - It's never too soon to start working on a phony Irish Accent.
1. Bono - Up Close you can totally see Letterman's hairpiece.

'Twas a joke; the members of U2 have a great sense of humour - an Irish thing.

Yes, he was joking. And if he really had a crack at Sting, who cares. I like Sting as well, but he is arrogant and it showed w/ the Police break up and their chemistry now.

Crazy tonight reation

It rocked the crowd really got into it at the end good job boys

omg that was awesome!!:drool::up: ...Bono seemed a little reserved at first..but sure got into it at the end...another great job!!!...:up::applaud::applaud:

Good performance, though Bono seemed nervous and awkward with it at first. He got into it towards the end. Sounds pretty cool live.

loved it - esp the last half of the performance tonight. They are mixing up the new songs more on this promo tour than the last 2...me like.

loved it - esp the last half of the performance tonight. They are mixing up the new songs more on this promo tour than the last 2...me like.

Actually, the last promo tour had more variety than this has thus far.

Not a slam on the current stuff, though, since I'm enjoying all that's happening.

Larry seems like the only person that was interested in the Top Ten list...the other three are visibly nervous or not into the attempts at humor, especially Bono which is kind of a surprise.

okay the youtube one made me laugh a lot

great performance, Bono's voice sounded awesome and I love how much he got the crowd into it at the end :up:

Back
Top Bottom