Let's talk these new leaked demos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meh.ro7434.jpg

My brain hurts.

That's because you're a NY Giants' fan.

But as for these clips - wow! I missed so much.

Thank you, Blue Room, for the clips. They sound interesting... :hyper:

I never put a lot of faith in clips. Even the "Salome" release was questionable. Some songs were obvious, but much of AB was not on that collection. It was just a fun way to see how U2 makes music (mostly a jam session where everything is recorded, hoping to find that "gem"). It seems these clips are a bit of the same.

Either way, glad to hear potential for new U2 after Bono wondering why U2 should even bother. :applaud:

Fuck, man. This is why I haven't been around here in months----you've gotta read through pages of comments about nothing at all, and in the end there's still no real information.

Meh.

Utoo said:
Fuck, man. This is why I haven't been around here in months----you've gotta read through pages of comments about nothing at all, and in the end there's still no real information.

Meh.

You're learning :lol:

It's good to come into EYKIW every now and then during U2's downtime. But it's also nice to go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Meh.

This is definitely why you almost never see me around these parts any more.

And here we see Nick challenging Nipples' position for Cobbler's love ...

After the last few posts, I no longer have any respect for you, young Cobbler. How dare one have a variable opinion of a website over the course of 7 years.

Shame!

Back
Top Bottom