Let's talk these new leaked demos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hysteria. Conspiracy. Insanity. Classic Interference.... it feels like home. :lol:

I really hope these are indications of new stuff they're working on, but the truth is we won't know 'til at least sometime late next year when we'll start getting leaked versions of an album rumored to be slated for a mid-2014 release. :sad:

By then, the songs will have been polished and scrubbed into single notes, with Bono humming over them.

Blue Room my friend..... any news??? where are you??:wave:

Danger Mouse sends a message about Blue Room:

0.jpg

I think what I like about these raw clips is just that. They are raw and unconstrained and could go in any direction. Bono sounds like he's just letting loose and finding the melody as he goes along. I feel like these can't be recent demos, as Bono's melodies sound forced these days and the music all must follow the standard formulas of pop-rock song structure.

I know that didn't make sense, but it just sounds these days like Bono's melodies might come about separately from the rest of the band's jams. Obviously, I have no idea if that is accurate or not.

I know that didn't make sense, but it just sounds these days like Bono's melodies might come about separately from the rest of the band's jams. Obviously, I have no idea if that is accurate or not.

Yeah, that doesn't really make a whole lot of sense since NLOTH had a pretty big chunk of it's songs that existed outside of those pop rock structures and obvious melodies.

If you assign a letter to each digit in "0800/042796253" and cut out the right ones, it reads "New U2 Album Fall 800042796253"

Back
Top Bottom