Let's send a collective prayer out to U2 during this last recording push

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm good.

I already sent them $50 to for a book (which I haven't received) and priority tickets for a tour that probably won't happen this year. :up:

I remember this one time at work when I found out that Jesus was going to be our new cleaning guy only to be massively disappointed when I discovered that it wasn't the same Jesus I was expecting.

are you sure he was not the one.

I concur with the original poster's desire for an album that's true to who U2 really are, and not made from the stand point of commercial relevance. I hope for the best, too.

I sent over my entire collection of stories to be used as subjects for songs. Don't be surprised if the new album has a murderous theme and/or delves into places this band has never gone before.

Be careful. Bono might unleash Ru Paul's drag queen army on you.

I hope he starts with this:
th

:sexywink:

I actually prefer this "Exit"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrwF_8go494

Well, this is a big place...

Bono's cackling in the beginning ruins the sex appeal that the R&H version has. I like all the black & white lighting, the way Ad' dips in and out of the shadows... :reject:

*disappears into PLEBA and the safety net* :whistle:

Although the Paris dvd as a whole is pretty effin' good. I loved hearing UF on that one. :heart:

I'll pray for God to get the fuck out of their studio and let them work.

Yes, I'd rather invite McPhisto into the studio, would have a nastier impact on the music.

McPhisto = more likely to get "Daddy's gonna pay, Lemon" crazy (yet cool) sh**t
God = more likely to get "Crumbs", "White As Snow" etc .. which I'm more than happy to live without

McPhisto = more likely to get "Daddy's gonna pay, Lemon" crazy (yet cool) sh**t
God = more likely to get "Crumbs", "White As Snow" etc .. which I'm more than happy to live without

The former are amongst my least favourite U2 songs while White As Snow is one of my favourite ones, so I say for me the opposite please, nothing against a little God influence here or there.

always loved that version, i used to have it on my old computer back in the day where downloading a video like that took ages and i watched it so many times...very weird to see it again complete with those Windows Movie Maker titles.

but anyway yeah that performance is so great. and that harmonica at the end, always loved that. wish it had been on the original.

it's a tired old thing to say but it's a shame U2 can't/won't do this sort of thing anymore. i'd love to see just the four of them, no loops/extras belting out some fucking great rock songs in a studio like on Jools Holland or something. fat chance but a guy can dream

I just ordered 3 large pizza's, a side of garlic bread, 2 dozen wings and antipasto from L'antica to be delivered to the oil rig... this should keep Bono in the studio for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom