KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' -- post the links here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
david said:

they're not, they are playing commercials right now. but i am listening to the station.

i wonder if the stream doesn't play commercials?

wow I'm listening to both the radio is a bit ahead of the internet

so you could tip them off if you're listening to radion let them know when it's coming up.

During the internet stream most radio stations normally only play commericals that promote the radio station. They don't play real commericals.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
there's nothing right now... i'm getting absolutely nothing. i bet ya they turned the stream off

pissssed

EDIT... never mind, i hear system of a down now
Try opening the streaming window up again, cause I am hearing shitty music on KROQ at the moment so the stream ain't dead.

it wouldn't shock me though if they turned off the stream(which still isn't working for me.....grrrrr......) during the WITS

david said:
I personally think the new song is great. The production and sound are like nothing I've heard from previous U2.

It's very John Lennonish solo material sounding to me.

Which doesn't suprise me.
David, it's your old friend the Loris here. How does this tune compare in quality to anything off the last album? Could it be the "eternal" song, one of their best ever? Or is it no better than 'Blinding Lights' or 'Original of the Species'? And how about the strings? Does it have a huanting melody? And is it beach clip 400 like people are saying?

I'm soooo stoked.

aaah he just talked about it he says they're playing it in "just a few moments" but first talking about lost something or toher

i bet someone will know my office door when the song begins...

i'm at work !! :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom