KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' -- post the links here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'll play it after the next commercial break. A morning show is on now so they're just playing a song or two after they come back from commercial.

Damn, a fine time to need to go to the doctor. :( Could someone send me the song once it is recorded, please? promenade [at] flickerandfade.org

Is this Shoutcast stream the same one as on the website?

http://67.43.161.248:6333

Network received: 7692554 bytes
Server: SHOUTcast Distributed Network Audio Server/Linux v1.9.5
Content-Type: audio/aacp
Metadata received: 266 bytes
Metadata interval: 32768 bytes
Stream name: World Famous KROQ 106.7 FM Los Angeles

I am recording the audio stream, if they play the song, someone PM me and ill post that shit when I'm back in 20 mins.
awwwwwwww yea

Canadiens1160 said:
I am recording the audio stream, if they play the song, someone PM me and ill post that shit when I'm back in 20 mins.
awwwwwwww yea

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Ok a set-list party after months of inaction and this in the same day, it's just too much for me :drool: :combust:

And not good for my productivity at work at all !

I personally think the new song is great. The production and sound are like nothing I've heard from previous U2.

It's very John Lennonish solo material sounding to me.

Which doesn't suprise me.

Canadiens1160 said:
awwwwwwww yea

Prepare for quite of few PMs

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the radio station's internet stream just went blank... how much ya wanna bet they're playing it now

they're not, they are playing commercials right now. but i am listening to the station.

i wonder if the stream doesn't play commercials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom