KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' -- post the links here! - Part II

Continue...

It's so cool to think about the history of this song. We first got the leak as a 17 second beach video, then the muddy beach clips. Then the endless speculation about which one it was. And now I'm happy. 400 was always my second favorite. And that means that 402 is saved for the next album. :drool: times 100

THESE ARE THE LINKS, DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

*links removed by Bonochick - no links to commercially released material, even if it isn't out yet*

Just download it from there. Mass emailings are taxing. :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
pepokiss said:
just about now, 1/8 of the world has OH CAN'T YOU SEE?!?!?! as their Msn Nickname

Actually, mine is
Bonophile..//I know I hurt you and I made you cry/ did everything but murder you and I/ but love left a window in the skies

:wink:

I think this needs to be copied on every page from now or people will keep posting their email addresses!

PlaTheGreat said:
THESE ARE THE LINKS, DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

*links removed by Bonochick - no links to commercially released material, even if it isn't out yet*

Just download it from there. Mass emailings are taxing. :sad:

:crack:

Anyone else notice how after a long while, the title of the song is sneaky hidden at the end and isn't screaming at you in the chorus?
And again here's the twisted U2 love song terrain.

It's definitely a good song. Reminds me of a strange lovechild between OOTS and With or Without You.

I've done another link as I'm not too sure if that save file one is still working. This is the original mp3 one thanks to Canadiens - Radiohead overlapped in the first 20 secs.

Mass emails are very time consuming and therefore defeats the purpose.

Very nice! I like! *two thumbs up*

LOL, sorry, just saw Borat. But seriously... I'm LOVING this song. I'm so happy it turned out to be 400. It's a great day to a be a U2 fan!

Last edited:
It's coming up soon on KROQ again. Got the recorder on and will upload a cleaner version if I gots it.

oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
please don't ever let me out of here

the lads channeling George and John on this one I tell ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom