KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
what's funny is that we've all been sitting here waiting for someone to send us a non radiohead-ed track... yet no one has thought to keep the stream open and just simply wait for them to play it again, this time minus radiohead...

dee dee dee

The record company called the radio station and ordered them not to play it again, thus making it harder to record a cleaner version.

Bugger. I downloaded it at home right before I went to work, got to listen to it once, and had to leave. Now at work, our network is blocking send space & I can't download it again here and listen to it while I spend my 30-hour-shift wasting away, craving a second and third and fourth and five millionth listen.....:sad:

I will say----from that one listen, I was blown away at how much more I loved this than the beachclip! :drool: And I liked the beachclip-----but this is friggin' awesome. More to come!

Sheesh, and I just wrote a long-ass post on how nothing can live up to the mystery of the beachclips....:tsk: :wink:

Utoo - I sent you a non send space file, if that helps :shrug:

Is there supposed to be an official radio release of the song? If so, when?

I can't wait for the non-Radiohead version to get recorded just so people will stop requesting it. :drool:

gareth brown said:
thank you all twenty of you who sent me the track :up:

Nice email address you got there, haha. :wink:

Oregoropa said:
Sounds like something off of Mellon Collie and Infinite Sadness by Smashing Pumpkins.

:huh: How do you get that? Mellon Collie is pretty much.. well, meloncholy :wink: and this seems to be soaring for the skies! But to each his/her own.

Lila64 said:
Utoo - I sent you a non send space file, if that helps :shrug:

Is there supposed to be an official radio release of the song? If so, when?

in like 3 1/2 hours in Hamburg. i hope someone records it. it will probably be clean.

I've been away all day... missed out on everything!

can someone send the song to basquill @ gmail.com

please... thanks. please. please. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom