It's all happening here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, sorry to be the downer, but what is the purpose of this thread?

If you want silence, just go to a quieter part of the forum. Or *shudder* turn off your pc. :wink:

If you want silence, just go to a quieter part of the forum. Or *shudder* turn off your pc. :wink:

No way! We're here, pressing F5 as fast as possible, waiting for that elusive topic to show up - "download single here!".

Oh, be serious, Galeongirl. Everyone knows that the "real world" is a myth. (Sounds intriguing, though. They say that there are colors other than blue, and that people do things other than biyotch about songs they haven't heard. Shame that there's less evidence to support it than there is for Mercy being on NLOTH.)
In all seriousness, though, I like this thread. It's kinda Zen...just like the album cover.

...Oh, wait, I just opened the floodgates, didn't I? Damn. :reject:

No way! We're here, pressing F5 as fast as possible, waiting for that elusive topic to show up - "download single here!".
:lol:

worst part is, I can definately see people do that!
Oh, be serious, Galeongirl. Everyone knows that the "real world" is a myth. (Sounds intriguing, though. They say that there are colors other than blue, and that people do things other than biyotch about songs they haven't heard. Shame that there's less evidence to support it than there is for Mercy being on NLOTH.)
In all seriousness, though, I like this thread. It's kinda Zen...just like the album cover.

...Oh, wait, I just opened the floodgates, didn't I? Damn. :reject:

Yea, it's a myth indeed, just like girls. :yes:
I never said this thread was a bad thing, just wondering what the purpose is. :wink: Like, do we discuss relaxing here? That would stop us from relaxing now wouldn't it? So do we just visit this thread, keep our page on it and go relax?

Anyone got a spare F5 key? mine is nearly worn out :lol:

This place will explode come Monday when the first single airs :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom