Is the Fan reation still postive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icebergy

The Fly
Hey guys ive been gone for a week and dont really have time to go through all of the threads but when i left the satisfaction level was still really high and im wondering if that is still holding true thx

well I still love it can't wait to buy my cd tomorrow even though I have already heard the album

Yes, the fan reaction is still positive. Pay no attention to all those negative nancies out there. Those people would find something wrong with Christmas. :wink:

I enjoy NLOTH. Fuck everyone else, especially the musical dilettantes/literary poseurs at Pitchfork:

6a00d4143667316a4700e398e8e0f90005-500pi

Yes, the fan reaction is still positive. Pay no attention to all those negative nancies out there. Those people would find something wrong with Christmas. :wink:

Some folks used to get horny with beach clips and then the same people called Breathe overrated. That's whay leaking sucks big time. Grab the album spin the disc on and enjoy.

Most everyone still likes/loves the album. There are a few familiar usernames you see though going back into their predictable routines of pointing out every flaw concerning U2 rather than mentioning anything they actually enjoy about the band.

Hey guys ive been gone for a week and dont really have time to go through all of the threads but when i left the satisfaction level was still really high and im wondering if that is still holding true thx

Yeah, most fans seem happy.

Not to berate you or anything, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people start threads that say "hey, I'm too lazy to read all your guys' posts for myself, can someone summarize everything for me?" It takes two seconds to click on the thread "Fan Reviews of NLOTH" and read the latest posts.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f196/official-interference-reviews-out-of-5-stars-194235-5.html

:shrug:

I still love it!!!:up:..and I wish it was Tuesday already..so I can have the CD in hand...the good news is HMV is opening at 9am tomorrow because of U2's new CD so I can grab it before work:hyper::drool:

I enjoy NLOTH. Fuck everyone else, especially the musical dilettantes/literary poseurs at Pitchfork:

6a00d4143667316a4700e398e8e0f90005-500pi

Moby, Moby, Moby, Moby & chubby Moby, erm... is owning hair like illegal at Pishfork?

Oh the subject... aye till digging da files mon, but want the disc. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom