Is it OFFICIAL video of EVERY BREAKING WAVE ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 makes great videos. Lemon, HMTMKM, Vertigo, All I want is you, EBTTRT are actually great videos.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

I'll admit I like all of those. But those are pretty much the only good ones.
(Actually Electrical Storm, Beautiful Day and Get On Your Boots are all pretty good too.

...And I like the Discotheque video.
And the Anton Corbijn version of one is incredible.)

Ok, so I was wrong. U2 makes some pretty good videos.

The bad ones are just so cringeworthingly bad that it wouldn't surprise me if this was one of them.

I really, really hope it isn't.

*edit* PHEW

U2 makes great videos. Lemon, HMTMKM, Vertigo, All I want is you, EBTTRT are actually great videos.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

The ones you have mentioned are indeed very good, you could also add, Streets, Unforgettable Fire, Numb, Stay and a few others but in the main and particuarly in recent years their videos have been pretty terrible.

I'd put it down mainly to their insistance on having live band performance in pretty much every video. In the case of COBL which was a live recording it's forgivable, but why did they have to be performing in the Electrical Storm video? The Bono on a train bit was good, even the unicorn wasn't the thing that ruined it :)

The early videos may look bad now but they had something about them, A Celebration was a masterpiece!!! :drool::wink: Bring back Meirt Avis!!!!!:heart:

I have to agree with that . Bono on a train was lame but playing in the dark on the beach was fabulous, and the cowboy hat needs to be repeated. Over and over. Streets' video also never fails to make me happy.

I have to agree with that . Bono on a train was lame but playing in the dark on the beach was fabulous, and the cowboy hat needs to be repeated. Over and over. Streets' video also never fails to make me happy.

It is such a shame that this song ends up in oblivion, because they didn´t care enough for promoting it, they didn´t have patience to rehearse it properly for live performances. Similar fate as another EXCEPTIONAL song called "A Boy Falls From The Sky". Very sad U2 cares more about tired warhorses like Bullet, Sunday, Follow, Stuck, etc.

I know in here the song is not very welcomed, but I loved Window in the Skies.

Windows in the skies definitely a wonderful pop rock song. I wish they put more hype to promote it instead of Saints are coming

Windows in the Skies is a perfect example how ATYCLB album should have been done

Back
Top Bottom