I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone else get the email offer from U2 (Universal) to get the bundle of all 3 versions (both versions of the cd and the 7" vinyl) for just £5, that was a great deal! I posted about it earlier but removed the post because it looks like the offer was only good for 1 day unfortunately.

They sure didn't make that offer last very long :grumpy: Maybe they got way more orders than expected. Anyways... one more vinyl for my NLOTH box :hyper:

I got CD2 UK. The single mix is nice - It's mixed by Cenzo Townsend and is very similar to the Lillywhite mix, but without the megaloud compression. Certainly an improvement!

The magnificent live version (a bit OT, i know, but well...) is excellent.

I have ordered the version with the remixes from amazon

Did anyone else get the email offer from U2 (Universal) to get the bundle of all 3 versions (both versions of the cd and the 7" vinyl) for just £5, that was a great deal! I posted about it earlier but removed the post because it looks like the offer was only good for 1 day unfortunately.

I got that offer. And although it was a good deal (3 versions for five quid) I feel that Recordstore.co.uk is behaving a little strangely when they are charging me more for postage than for the three singles together. Especially if Play.com or Amazon can send their stuff from the UK (almost) free of charge. Neverthless, I finally decided to use the offer, than found out it had already finished. Strange. Nowhere did it say it was a one day offer only.
In the end I ordered the 7" through Juno records, got the silver case NLOTH with it (just for collecting purposes :shh:) for a meagre GBP 1.75.
Actually ashamed I bought it for that price, this CD is worth a whole lot more!

Just received the version with the 8 different tracks (7 remixes) and was super surprised at how nice the packaging is (since most singles lately are about as sparse and dull as possible) The box tri-folds out and has artwork from the animated video inside and on the back (the claw on the front) :up:

Hmmm, HMV said they sent my 7" vinyl on the 2nd, but I still haven't received it. Hopefully, it will arrive this week.

Back
Top Bottom