I have heard WITS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Mirrorball said:
I have heard WITS and I do think it is a pretty good song, maybe not "the best ever" but I am surprised they put this on a compile cd and not the album.

I will not send or post the song until it is officially released so don't ask.
Something interesting I can tell you. As weird as this may sound WITS is a combination of 2 of the beach songs it sounds a little different but I think the person who recorded those got 2 parts of the same song on different files.

Who gives a shit. The CD comes out the 3 weeks. Please don't make posts that are a complete waste of our time.

Can you at least tell us which two clips are we talking about?

I sure hope it's not that cheesy All My Life chorus.

Mr Mirrorball said:
I just posted this to give you an idea of what's to come since everyone is waiting to know.
I don't care if you believe it or not.
I gave you about as much info as I want to give. I thought the hint was enough being that 2 beach clips are actually one song.

Sorry but I can't nor won't post lyrics or the file, that would just spoil it for everyone. Just wait and listen in about a week or so and find out.

Ok fair enough u don't want to give alot away but can you please confirm the title?

Also u say u have only listened to the beach clips once so can you let us know which 2 clips have been merged? if you can't remember the beach clips i will post them to u!

Anytime you have someone making dodgy claims just look at their post count and when they joined...tells you all you need to know.

the title song is window in the skies? because on u2place forum there is a cover of cd/dvd with this title

i have a feeling that the song will be based on 404 as rolling stone said it was Epic U2 along the lines of city of blinding lights just with new lyrics for the chourus

the poster said he wont post the song... the song will be leaked in a week or so... Whats the diference between now or one week? The song will be leaked anyway...

LEAK THE SONG! LEAK! LEAK! LEAK! Everybody say with me: LEAK! LEAK!

Mr Mirrorball said:
I just posted this to give you an idea of what's to come since everyone is waiting to know.
I don't care if you believe it or not.
I gave you about as much info as I want to give. I thought the hint was enough being that 2 beach clips are actually one song.

Sorry but I can't nor won't post lyrics or the file, that would just spoil it for everyone. Just wait and listen in about a week or so and find out.

why don't you tell us what two beach clips, you're talking about?

he is talking complete Bull Sh** he has not heard the song! as he can't eben comfirm where he got it from

so does anyone actually know what this is called then because the press release off atu2.com has it as Window ON the sky.... which if it is, would indicate that the thread starter is in fact talking complete and utter bull because he can't even get the name right

on the other hand if it is window IN the sky/skies/whatever then either the press release is a fake, or somebody seriously fucked up with a typo on that and has probably lost their job!

U2Man said:
didn't you think the bridge was a little tame? it sounded so to me.

It's pretty cool how Larry plays in -e/Pi time, though.

close this post. it was pointless.

and kick mirrorball out of the forum. what a waste of space.

shouldn't we screen people before they begin postin threads.

the artdirector.

Hey everyone!! guess what! I got the extended version of WITS the one where Edge and Bono pushes Adam and Larry through the window. Well if you listen in the 6th minute, you can hear Edge also pushing a paparazzi out the window! What A great song! Diff top 5!!! and the bridge... fabolous!

artdirector said:
close this post. it was pointless.

and kick mirrorball out of the forum. what a waste of space.

shouldn't we screen people before they begin postin threads.

Every member is "screened" to a point before they complete registration. We can't predict what thread someone is going to make before they post it.

If anyone has actual information about this song they can open a new thread at that time. This one is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom