Here comes the press rollout...Time magazine cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My GOD! Thank the lord that someone came to their senses and didn't open the album with that. I have successfully removed it from my SOI track list. No special removal tool necessary

While the opening leaves something to be desired, it's a good song. The bass and drums are kick ass and the chorus is solid. I actually think they might open the tour with it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

While the opening leaves something to be desired, it's a good song. The bass and drums are kick ass and the chorus is solid. I actually think they might open the tour with it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

ADORE the Keith Richards-esque opening guitar work! ADORE!

Reach Me Now would have worked even better as an iPhone tie in.

This is the time
This is the number
This is where you can reach me now

Thematically it could have worked even w/o the Apple tie in. I can definitely see why they were going to open with it. Dang! LOVE this song!

I better read this article. I've got my RS copies stored away for protection.

This is the time
This is the number

Thematically it could have worked even w/o the Apple tie in. I can definitely see why they were going to open with it. Dang! LOVE this song!

I would have quit if they tied This Is Where You Can Reach Me Noe into an iPhone commercial.

That would have been just too much.

They might be right about the long intro not being a good starting point for the album, but I'm glad they didn't throw it out all together, I really really like the song. It's one of those with the strongest Danger Mouse vibes on the album, and I like the build up to the chorus. The band's comments in the new RS article makes it even more clear that there are two halves to the album with one possible more appealing to casual listeners and the other one that might just be a bit more interesting :)

Just brought the hot press magazine off ebay. £10 delivered to the uk.

Now ive got to find the rolling stone mag

I ordered Hot Press directly on their website yesterday, 7,50 Euro including shipping to the EU.

? i always jump the gun,?

Im sure it was yourself that ordered the spin mag for less money then me and from a uk seller(i maybe wrong though)guess what i still havent recieved mine?i need to learn to sit on my hands

Reach could have been a much better song. If they would have replaced that horribly annoying theramin synth sound with a cool dirty guitar sound from the Edge, then it would be SO much better.

LEAVE THE THERAMIN ALONE! :sad:

I really love it. Finally something new and fresh in a U2 song. :up:

This is the time
This is the number

:up::up::up:

Just checked the international magazines here: It's still the Rolling Stone TV special issue (first week of October), so two more issues to go before the U2 one will arrive. :huh:

The current one has the SOI review, though.

Back
Top Bottom