Happy Black Friday - WAiE: What number did you get?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Zia copy finally came, and the friend the other copy was meant for got his own, so now this one's going to someone in the "Fair Trade" thread.

The Zia copy is #2221, and the other one I got from a store in a different state was #2199---only 22 copies away. What are the odds of that??

My Zia copy finally came, and the friend the other copy was meant for got his own, so now this one's going to someone in the "Fair Trade" thread.

The Zia copy is #2221, and the other one I got from a store in a different state was #2199---only 22 copies away. What are the odds of that??

correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt that a difference of 78, not 22? :wink:

NotoriousTIMP said:
correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt that a difference of 78, not 22? :wink:

You're wrong. :wink: 2221-2199 = 22. Give it a shot!

#1331 :hyper:
A very mint cover. IGCIIDGCT skips a bit though

Now listening to MOS. Glad to hear a official release from a concert I attended!

#1331 :hyper:
A very mint cover. IGCIIDGCT skips a bit though

Now listening to MOS. Glad to hear a official release from a concert I attended!

This is something I've always wanted but have yet to get :( I've seen NIN 36.5 times since 2005 and none of the shows ive been to have been recorded professionally for a DVD or CD release....you're lucky :applaud:

This is something I've always wanted but have yet to get :( I've seen NIN 36.5 times since 2005 and none of the shows ive been to have been recorded professionally for a DVD or CD release....you're lucky :applaud:

I had the good fortune of being at the Vertigo shows in Chicago which made it onto DVD. :hyper: That is now something off my "bucket list". :applaud:

I was at the show just before the Crazy Tonight show (7/25 Dublin) and the show just before the Moment Of Surrender show (9/15 Munich), as well as at the show that first got a performance of Mercy (9/11 Zurich). Is that close enough? :hmm: Always off by one show. Same thing with Popmart - I was at New Orleans, but not Mexico City. Oh well.

Wait, 36.5? Did you have to leave halfway through a show? :huh:

Would you hate me for saying I was at 2 of the 3 shows on this disc? :uhoh: (Dublin and Brussels).

Would you hate me for saying I was at 2 of the 3 shows on this disc? :uhoh: (Dublin and Brussels).

:shifty: I nearly lost it when I heard one of the 2 shows I would see in 2009 would be the 360 Tour DVD. I still don't believe it! :D

Only official release I've seen is kite live from Sydney Bsidw to WITS

I've got a trifecta of releases: I was at that Vertigo show plus I was there for the Sydney Lovetown shows filmed by Richard Lowenstein and the Sydney ZOOTV concert film.

But I'd rather have been in the audience for Red Rocks:drool:, Slane or Rose Bowl.

hello it's me again oldmanfly's mate I got 0106 which is pretty fuckin ace to be honest!

he says hello and is missing all you lovely friendly interference people:wave:

mmm shall I put me spare on ebay then?:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom