GOYB Video? (Pics? 01/27/2009)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargedVT

Refugee
Okay, so everyone is going mad here over GOYB being on the radio all over the world as of Monday. But as of yet I have not heard the slightest shred of information about when the video will start being shown. Doesn't that usually happen just after the song hits radio. If so, it should only be a week away (two at most) and yet we haven't heard a thing about it, only that report from U2.com over a month ago.
Any thoughts/info guys?

watching MTV makes me feel less intelligent afterwords, like it stole a piece of my brain.

In MTV's eyes Reality tv >>>>> Music.

Yea, good game MUSIC TeleVision, good game.

I seriously don't get how people can WATCH that shit on MTV, my sister does and I had to leave the room after 5 minutes because I couldn't stand it any longer. How is it funny to watch some spoiled bitches getting cars at age 16 who don't have a clue what life REAL life is about and who only live off their daddy's money. Or the other reality shit where the average amount of brain cells seems to be 1. Well, 1.5 if you count the preggers with that.

:banghead:

Ok I'm done.

:sigh: I wish we'd have a decent music channel here.

I'm sure they can interupt the Real World 45 Hoboken or Cock of Love 17 the search for the original carrier of Brett's STD to play a fucking 3 minute kick ass rock video at least once.

f-ing MTV/VH1:down:

They should rename MTV/VH1

RTV (RealityTV) better fits their choice of programming.

Its all just mindless, manufactured garbage that rots the brain.

Same concept as slowing down to watch a car crash. Its human nature to look at something horrible. most people just can't look away from that junk they put on those channels.

I wish people picked up a book now and then.

Reading is actually a lost art form :sad:

I was wondering, too, when the video is going to be released. It seems like everyone has forgotten about music videos, especially the so-called "music channels." :(

Don't get me started on MTV and VH1! :mad: I used to love watching music videos back in 2001-2002, when it seemed like there were so many good ones on all the time. And now... What a shame! :down:

I was wondering, too, when the video is going to be released. It seems like everyone has forgotten about music videos, especially the so-called "music channels." :(

Don't get me started on MTV and VH1! :mad: I used to love watching music videos back in 2001-2002, when it seemed like there were so many good ones on all the time. And now... What a shame! :down:

Thanks to youtube music videos are probably more popular now than they've ever been though :shrug:

I *think* they still show music videos on Muchmusic :hmm:

they actually got a mention on the Music News fot today...
no mention of a video premiere.

U2 New Single Announced
Friday, January 16, 2009

Perfect for the winter blahs and frigid temperatures, “Get On Your Boots” will be the name of U2’s newest single to be released on Jan. 19. The world’s biggest rock band also release the track list (which includes another winter-appropriate song titled “White As Snow” and the cover artwork for No Line On The Horizon, their upcoming album which will hit shelves on March 3.

That you think MTV/VH1 aired "so many" music videos in 2001-2002 makes me feel much older than I probably ought to.

As bad as MTV is, I actually remember seeing The Saints Are Coming quite often during the morning hours when they actually played videos. Same on VH1, maybe it was because of GD, but they seem to be pretty U2 friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom