GOYB Video? (Pics? 01/27/2009)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting I must say, looks colourful and artistic. And yes I loved Franz Ferdinands video for Take Me Out, it was weird but awesome. :up:

More than anything, I think that will perfectly fit the eclectic feel of the song.

Looks excellent.

Leak.
:|

Great find - thanks also for the bigger versions :applaud:

Looks really great - the "dark dream- kids scream"-picture ist just beautiful.

Can anyone read this blog?

我在伦敦做动画 _ 新浪博客

Found a different picture on there :

Happy New Year!
My大年夜is spent in the studio. Not lonely, creative team and his five studio late at night while working hard while drinking beer placed music.
To U2's Music Video is my studio since the signing th1ng do the most exciting projects. 10 days to complete the nearly four minutes of film, hundreds of camera, quick switch to the rhythm, animation film combined with a real person. In junior high school when I gave my brother to listen to U2, and I did not expect that one day I can also personally directed their music video! The new song Get on your Boots I like, listened along addiction, filled with extreme levels of rock. Members down for a week in哼哼have a "Get on your sexy boots, you don't know how beautiful you are".
The film is about the feminist girl power, women are the future, women save the world! I am responsible for all design and animation, Martyn is responsible for live shooting and editing. A few days I have punched and kicked in the animation of the heroine, loud gunfire, very fun. The results of last night dreamed Bono said: "This is the music video it? This is a computer game!"
Anxiety dreams are to work with you!

U2's latest single, Get on your Boots the first time Monday in the United Kingdom radio broadcast. Martyn and I was utterly exhausted and singles to make Music Video, yesterday to get projects completed by next Thursday, Friday will be shown on television, it is mission impossible!
Today, 13 girls interviewed, as MV heroine in the context of animation. We are looking for is the spokesman for the image of women's rights, save the world female punk, sexy, enchanting, powerful, super-confident and full of energy. Casting is really difficult! Spend half a day to see 13 girls kicked, that no one let me fully satisfied. So either the good action is not sexy, or beautiful face but is not bold moves.
Stylist Johnny until all the mask and the line first, we only have a ray of hope, this passion to the Gay we recommend a Fetish sexy goddess, black winks, the beauty of the MV in many celebrities have appeared, photos look really light艳照people. Looking forward to tomorrow at the scene of her performance!
Tomorrow should be a day of filming the scene. Actress finished, it can be directly spent on the animation inside. And then every day this week to work overtime, if not wrong should be completed next Thursday. Oh Yes,大年夜do not want to eat the dumplings!

The successful bidder! ! U2's Music Video!!
Bono said personally like my program, a combination of beauty and missiles.
th1ng studio Martyn will join me in the latest Music Video Directed by U2 animation part, have to be completed in 10 days!
Screaming in! !

--------

:wave:

@Bahitu - thanks for the translation. Very interesting. Little bit sad that it looks like a lot of timepressure. Don't get why - they had time enough - hopefully we doesn't see the rush...

:lol: I love online translations.

"Spend half a day to see 13 girls kicked, that no one let me fully satisfied."

- Sounds quite dirty.

Btw, I was instantly thinking of Roy Liechtenstein as well.

Really like the look of this video, it seems to be both inspired by pop art and the imagery of Rodchenko.

I think it will match the spiky and disjointed/constructivist approach to the song... :up:

Awesome---looks funky! So funky, I wonder if it'll push GOYB even further down the track of dividing the fanbase & casual observers that Discotheque traveled on ten years ago. Or it may add some people onto the bandwagon----I personally think it looks awesome!

Is that Angelina Jolie getting a pearl necklace? :hmm:

:ohmy: Well, um, I can't say that it looks otherwise now that you mention it...:ohmy: :shifty: :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom