GOYB Cover Art on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it just me or is
adamnfs8.png
fucking rad?

~
adamnfs8.png
~

I think it's funny how everyone except Larry are making the same pose in that picture.

And I don't care about airbrush, but I want Bono's freckles. Damn, they always remove the freckles! :scream:

Back on topic:

1) Has anyone solved the 'equal sign' mystery on the album cover?

2) What is up with GOYB single having two covers? does it have two covers? if the group photo on IKEA furniture is one of the covers, then what's the black GOYB cover for and the white one in conjunction to that.

Cheers

Back on topic:

2) What is up with GOYB single having two covers? does it have two covers? if the group photo on IKEA furniture is one of the covers, then what's the black GOYB cover for and the white one in conjunction to that.

Cheers

1)

can't tell you about the =

2)

The Black pic for GOYB , was from the Promo CD
The White pic for GOYB , was from the Digital release (iTunes)
The Color pic (band sitting) , is from the actual CD / 7'' single

:wave:

Back on topic:

Cheers

1. No one knows. I don't think even Bono knows what on earth they were thinking when they put those on the cover.

2. The black cover was just for the Promo CD's! The original Cover is the one with the band

The black and white photo of the band is the cover to the special box to keep all 4 of the eventual singles in that Universal is offering... which I don't think we have heard any more about yet... the Ikea cover is for the GOYB single.

^ Oh never mind I see you meant a different b&w cover. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom