GOYB Cover Art on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For fuck's sake people!

It's a single cover. What do you expect, a timeless artistic masterpiece?

People need to learn how to express their opinions without stating them as FACTS. This is why arguments happen.

No, i'm sorry, but the fact is you're wrong.

:hmm:

(see what happens when you state such opinions as facts without any hint of reasoning or justification?)

Personally, I think they should be playing with kittens on the cover.

lolcatsdotcomapif8cpspt0k87dj.jpg

It is an alright cover... it reminds me of one of the Spice Girl's first singles :reject:

My favourite recent covers have been Vertigo and Beautiful Day

People need to learn how to express their opinions without stating them as FACTS. This is why arguments happen.

I think a lot of fans get so passionate that they forget music is art, and therefore highly subjective! So many arguments have started around here with people stating things like "HTDAAB sucks" or "Mercy is the best song ever".

Personally, I love this cover. It's simple, it has the four of 'em, and they don't look like they're taking themselves too seriously (well, with Larry you can never tell). It's that bit of whimsy with Adam and Bono that gives the cover that little something extra. I think it's great!

For fuck's sake people!

It's a single cover. What do you expect, a timeless artistic masterpiece?

Obviously! And we have that for the album cover and look at the controversy that has caused :ohmy: Which In my opinion sucks :huh: IF you are going to use something gone before at least add more than = :doh:

I like it :up: Bono definitely looks full of mischief :drool: :cute:

Haha...I like it. Given Bono & Adam's expressions, it looks to me like they're bringing some fun back into their image. :up:

Personally, I like it!

Simple and with a very clean + modern feel to it.

And all about lines!!! (Just like the album cover).

Interesting, because wasn't there this article around this time last year where Bono and the Edge took this journalist/reporter on a ride (during or at the Sundance film festival), where one of them said : it was all about numbers (and deeper meaning behind them).

Guess they switched from numbers to lines.

You can see all No Line promo press pics here in high resolution :

U2.com | Press

Haha...I like it. Given Bono & Adam's expressions, it looks to me like they're bringing some fun back into their image. :up:

Bono is saying to Adam, "Look at all those eejits on Interference dissing us. Little do they know the rest of the album will blow them away."

;)

Back
Top Bottom