GOYB Cover Art on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
theres no way youre listening to what im listening to, i just had to tabs open with one youtube of lit and theother a youtube of sl and had them synced up and its the exact same. they both have 2 cycles in the loop and both climb in pitch at the end of the second cycle the exact same way. they maybe have altered the degrees or accidentals a slight bit but the meat of the melody is the exact same. its so obvious. sorry but i cant let this go

when I am home I will come back to this subject haha

till then:wave:

I like it. It seems to reflect their individual personalities. Plus, Edge looks like a psychiatrist. Which is totally awesome.

This might sound stupid, but I'm happy Bono is wearing a little bit of color (other than the shades as the usual).

I liked the cover when I saw it, but after seeing the video I think it is pathetic and a lame interpretation of the content.

Give me my fucking sexy boots on the cover :hyper:

The sitting down cover phase part II.

Bono: "Hey Adam, heard the one about..."
Adam: "Ugh, it's that same old joke again."
Edge:"I bet no one notices I am sporting the same look since 2000 if I look mysterious and clever enough."
Larry: "You better like this music, militant fan. Or else."
Edge: "What Larry said, too."

edge's current look is very cool imo. he wears great t-shirts. I like that he's sticking to this look,

I think he's overtaking Larry for best aging member for the past few years now...

Cool. I'm not that impressed by Deirdres musicians-shoots though; they're too glossy and cleancut in my opinion. That guy pretending to sleep? Don't buy it. But the second one of U2 is brilliant.

They are looking really old. How is Bono going to continue to pull 19 year olds on tour looking like that!?

Whats trolling? Aren't opinions allowed? Thats all it is - my opinion. I'm not seeking to offend anyone. We're One but we're not the same, i.e. we're U2 fans with different opinions!

Adam and Larry look really well but I think Bono looks old or tired or both. Edge looks weary. Probably makes sense considering they do the majority of the work for the band.

Love the red chairs though and Deirdre O'Callaghan's site is great. Really nice photos of the Last Shadow Puppets.

I've never seen anything positive coming from you.

And I think we should talk again when you're in your late fourties.

Thanks for the personal swipe - nothing to add on that.

Read my post again. It is positive about the photos.

Peace.

I said Larry and Adam looked well and loved the red chairs and the other DOC photos. What is negative about that?

I dont think Bono or Edge look well? I have my tongue firmly in my cheek when talking about Bono pulling women on tour. How do I know what he gets up to in his private life?

I think you need to get with the spirit of "Coexist" or do you know what that means or is it just a graphic you're familiar with from the Vertigo Tour?

I dont think Bono or Edge look well? I have my tongue firmly in my cheek when talking about Bono pulling women on tour. How do I know what he gets up to in his private life?

Let's not go there again, ok? I think you already stirred up enough crap in PLEBA. No need to get into Bono's personal life just because you don't like the way he looks.

And I think I know what COEXIST means. I just don't like how you're wording your comments.

Back
Top Bottom