Got my email for my free SoE CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bort269

War Child
"SUCCESS

Thank you! We will send your CD(s) to the address you have supplied at no additional cost."

It even allowed me to order 2 CDs (I assume this was because I bought 2 tickets)

Did not see an option for a digital version.

"SUCCESS

Thank you! We will send your CD(s) to the address you have supplied at no additional cost."

It even allowed me to order 2 CDs (I assume this was because I bought 2 tickets)

Did not see an option for a digital version.

i got my email at 9:10p ET and i too am getting two CDs because well....why not!

Did you have the option to get the Deluxe CD version for free or at a discount because of purchasing tickets or can you only get standard?

I've been holding off pre-ordering the deluxe, just in case I can get it with the purchase of my tickets on Monday.

Did you have the option to get the Deluxe CD version for free or at a discount because of purchasing tickets or can you only get standard?

I've been holding off pre-ordering the deluxe, just in case I can get it with the purchase of my tickets on Monday.

I was wondering the same. I don't think it clarified anything beyond just getting the album itself, so my working assumption is that it's the 'standard' version. I think that's usually what my prior CD redemptions have worked out to as well.

If that's the case, I'll probably just get the deluxe version on my own anyway at some point for the extra songs.

If that's the case, I'll probably just get the deluxe version on my own anyway at some point for the extra songs.

Same. My dad likes U2, but he's not a die-hard. So, if it's just standard, that's where one copy will go.

For me, it's deluxe or bust

Sometimes I've gotten them the day before, the day of or 2-5 days afterward. There's no guarantee it'll be there at a certain time, I would guess.

Good to know, thanks.

As I think about it, I may have pre-ordered the deluxe version through u2.com when I upgraded my account a couple of weeks ago....but I honestly don't even remember? I may have several copies of this SOE when all is said and done.

Did anyone who purchased ticket for Montreal get the email yet to redeem their CD?

I bought tickets on Wednesday and I haven't received an email yet. I wonder if partner sites (Evenko/AXS) are going to be delayed in sending this information out compared to those that bought through Ticketmaster.

I don't think I'm actually going to be able to listen to the album on December 1, since the Deluxe is coming from Amazon and another copy is coming from Ticketmaster. I'm guessing they'll ship them on release day and I'll have to wait until about Tuesday for them to actually get here? :(

I just looked at Amazon and the price of the Deluxe has gone down. It was about $18 and now it's $14.88. That's a good deal. My usual new U2 album "tradition" is to go to Target and buy it on release day, but I don't know if my Target will have the deluxe version. If I knew they would have it for sure, I'd cancel Amazon and just go get it the day of. Maybe I will call them. Target and Wal-Mart are the only two stores left in town that sell CDs, and I really doubt Wal-Mart will have it.

I don't think I'm actually going to be able to listen to the album on December 1, since the Deluxe is coming from Amazon and another copy is coming from Ticketmaster. I'm guessing they'll ship them on release day and I'll have to wait until about Tuesday for them to actually get here? :(

I just looked at Amazon and the price of the Deluxe has gone down. It was about $18 and now it's $14.88. That's a good deal. My usual new U2 album "tradition" is to go to Target and buy it on release day, but I don't know if my Target will have the deluxe version. If I knew they would have it for sure, I'd cancel Amazon and just go get it the day of. Maybe I will call them. Target and Wal-Mart are the only two stores left in town that sell CDs, and I really doubt Wal-Mart will have it.

I want to say that with regard to pre ordered albums, Amazon will have them to you ON the release day. You may get it at 6p but you should get it.

Rachel D, Do you not get a digital copy when you order the physical disc on Amazon? I sorta thought that’s how it worked. But if not, I would think Target would have it.

I want to say that with regard to pre ordered albums, Amazon will have them to you ON the release day. You may get it at 6p but you should get it.

Good to know! This is the first time I've preordered something, as I usually find it in an actual store. The "Retail Apocalypse" has made that a thing of the past.

Rachel D, Do you not get a digital copy when you order the physical disc on Amazon? I sorta thought that’s how it worked. But if not, I would think Target would have it.

Amazon doesn't say anything about a digital download included. That would be nice of them, though.

Got 4 tickets in the general sale this morning - just got an email from LN to "Redeem Your Music Download Code Now" which I assume is the free SOE. Anyone know how I get the physical disc? Would also like 4 CDs - 1 for each of us paying $$ to see our favorite band from the rafters of NJ...

Still wondering if anyone who purchased tickets for Montreal got the email to redeem CD?
I still haven't got one yet.

I purchased Montreal tickets last Wednesday and just received an email from Ticketmaster to redeem for a physical CD. The email was sent to the account I created for the Evenko presale so looks like they are catching up on sales from partner sites.

Got 4 tickets in the general sale this morning - just got an email from LN to "Redeem Your Music Download Code Now" which I assume is the free SOE. Anyone know how I get the physical disc? Would also like 4 CDs - 1 for each of us paying $$ to see our favorite band from the rafters of NJ...

It is probably a phishing scam, don't you think?

Look at the reply-to address:

reply-to: MRS Sandbox <reply_elhnzl_doyvswwl@cp20.com>

cp20.com has been reported as spam:https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/aIoF3jLGGLI

I bought tickets for two shows and got a redemption code for the first purchase and not the second. It seems like maybe the system to send out redemptions for the new albums is pretty spotty.

Got the email to redeem but haven't received the CD yet, probably closer to friday hopefully.
Just wondering if anyone who purchased tickets for the first show in Montreal have received their tickets in the mail yet?

It is probably a phishing scam, don't you think?

Look at the reply-to address:

reply-to: MRS Sandbox <reply_elhnzl_doyvswwl@cp20.com>

cp20.com has been reported as spam:https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/aIoF3jLGGLI

I got tickets for Las Vegas 2 this week and haven't received anything about the free SOE copy or anything so I was reading this thread to see if anyone that didn't buy tickets through ticketmaster got the redemption email. Anyway, after that I checked my spam folder, just in case it was there, and I realized that I also got that phishing scam... but on nov/20th when i didn't had any tickets yet :S

Did anyone who purchased ticket for Montreal get the email yet to redeem their CD?

I got it, and just redeemed it today. It gives the option for either the CD or digital. I chose CD, which I'm assuming is just the standard version (as opposed to digital).

Back
Top Bottom