Got a reply from Dave Fanning today / Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8:30am Irish time.... is what California time :shifty:

runs to find international clock

ETA: so Dublin is only 8 hours ahead of me? Wouldn't that make it around 12:30am that, if it airs on the link provided, we could hear it then? :hmm: :hyper:

:yes: 8 hours ahead, 12.30 AM, that's correct!

wife - hey honey, why aren't you alseep yet.
me - oh, just have a lot of stuff on my mind. you know.
wife - is that a u2 site you're browsing?
me - uh, yeah.
wife - oh no, here we go again!
me - yup. :D

me - uh, yeah.

Haha. I had a similar conversation with my wife.

Me: Well, honey, I have good news and bad news.
Wife: Really? What? (Thinking I lost my job, I wrecked the car, etc.)
Me: The bad news is Mute Math's new album has been pushed back to this summer. The good news is U2's new single could leak any day now.
Wife: You're a nerd.

Wasn't the internet broadcast of that radio show blocked when Vertigo was released? I hope the song leaks before then.

the 8.05am for Dave Fanning next Monday fits in perfect when he says it will be played before any other station as Radio 1 always have the big new songs premiered at 8.15am as this is their peak time

noooo, monday morning, I won't be able to listen to it, I'm already at school by that time:grumpy:

me - uh, yeah.

LOL. Reminds me of my wife, except that she says "that blue site" rather than "that U2 site". :lol:

Wasn't the internet broadcast of that radio show blocked when Vertigo was released? I hope the song leaks before then.

yeah i remember the internet radio blackout... was kind of nice thinking that somewhere at that precise moment the new song was playing though haha :cute:

:hmm: I think I'm gonna "oversleep" the beginning of Monday's classes and get to school at around 9:30

I have an exam that day :angry:. How can i focus with the song fixed in my head.

3 AM next Monday. Check. I'll be staying up for that.

Then again, hopefully it'll leak sooner and I won't have to.

YEAH! :rockon:

I can't believe i'm gonna hear it on Monday, what a day that'll be! :hyper: :D

8:30am Irish time.... is what California time :shifty:

runs to find international clock

ETA: so Dublin is only 8 hours ahead of me? Wouldn't that make it around 12:30am that, if it airs on the link provided, we could hear it then? :hmm: :hyper:

ok that means 5 hrs ahead for me.. ugh... that's 3:30am.. no fuckin way.. I'm asleep then.. damn it..:mad:

That would entail being up at 2:30am... but I don't have school that day... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom