Go to Amazon and Order Your Copy today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
I cannot afford $23.99 + shipping!

with 1 more dollar u free shipping

Man WOWY sounds great , long time it didn't sound like that , Edge singing , Old Larry drums Wow Awesome

Just a bit pissed again , that On OOTS the video is too much on Bono , they should put bit morein Edge playing as well

Zootlesque said:
I cannot afford $23.99 + shipping!

sign up for the prime shipping trial. You get free 2 day shipping for 3 months, not only that but shipping is actually less than two days. I got U2 by U2 delivered the day it came out.

randhail said:
sign up for the prime shipping trial. You get free 2 day shipping for 3 months, not only that but shipping is actually less than two days. I got U2 by U2 delivered the day it came out.

I've already tried out Amazon Prime. My trial period is over. :wink:

Besides, I just don't think the base price itself is very affordable. I mean $23.99 for a CD full of songs that I already have, 2 decent new songs and an extra concert DVD of 10 tracks? I don't know. Wish they'd have seperated U218 and the Milan dvd as 2 seperate products, so the casual fans can buy U218 and the more hardcore fans like us can get the Milan dvd.

Nevertheless, if I'm really tempted I'll probably end up buying it no matter what. :slant:

I really love hearing With or Without You off the Communication cd, but seeing it now makes its so much better. Talk about a magical moment. This is probably one of the best recorded live versions of this song in the past 12 years. Talk about picking a the right night to make an official recording of one of their best songs. This take puts the Slane and Boston versions to shame. And the Slane one isn't too shabby either.

:laugh: Never thought I'd see Zootlesque urging people to buy anything U2 from the 00's era.

U2girl said:
:laugh: Never thought I'd see Zootlesque urging people to buy anything U2 from the 00's era.

:shifty:

neutral said:
Thanks a lot Zoots! Way better price, I just ordered. :hyper:

No problem! I just ordered too! I'm mostly psyched just about the Milan dvd though. :hyper:

Hope I don't regret this later. :lol:

$10 difference? I'm definitely ordering from Best Buy even with my alligence to Amazon, anyone know if you can get Reward Zone points for online purchases?

Maybe I'm just really cheap since when do they charge taxes for online purchases?

I'd just rather have that $0.93 in my pocket...I'm a poor med student.

It hasn't shown up on the Canadian Best Buy site yet. I'll be keeping my eyes open. Not sure how much I want the CD, but I definitely want the Milan DVD. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom