General GOYB song/video thread discussion Part 2 (Video now on iTunes)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, looks like neither MTV or MTV2 are going to be showing ANY music videos within the next 24 hours. That's as far as my DirecTV program guide goes at the moment. So much for being "music" television :rolleyes:

VH1 is going to be showing videos overnight/tomorrow morning. And Fuse has countdowns throughout the day, but they only show 30-60 seconds of each video.

I miss the 80s/early 90s :(

This video is the perfect example of why MTV needs to play videos again. Contrary to what they would have you believe, Youtube and mtvmusic.com aren't just as good.

There's so much going on in this video that a tiny computer screen doesn't do it justice. I want it on my nice huge TV.

This video is the perfect example of why MTV needs to play videos again. Contrary to what they would have you believe, Youtube and mtvmusic.com aren't just as good.

There's so much going on in this video that a tiny computer screen doesn't do it justice. I want it on my nice huge TV.

That's a good point.

U2 weekend on VH1 Europe Saturday & Sunday 13-16 CET. They'll probaby show the new video...

Thanks for help passing it on greety, I'll send to the lasts requests but maybe these should go in the other thread for requests from here on. Also my file is swf, can anyone convert that to an itunes/ipod file?

If you watch the original from u2.com in your real player you can watch it even bigger on theatre view, not the best but not bad. Need the dvd :drool:

For some reason, without having watched the rough video in a week, I just got home, watched the final version, and was utterly unimpressed, even though the rough video impressed the hell out of me. :reject:

Maybe it was just the fact that I was watching it on U2.com, where the video was something like 120x100 pixels and the audio was something like 32kbps... less listenable than the beach clip.

I'll see what I can do about it. :wave:

I actually hoped you'd have managed to save the independent one, but this'll do. I'll just put the single version audio in the video instead of U2.com's shitty audio.
I'll upload it to youtube too I guess, I can always try.

just saw the video on Much On Demand on Muchmusic here in Canada and it kinda sounded like the song was sped up a bit. Maybe this is the punk version.

I hate to say this, but the vid has got to wait until tomorrow. was so slow I'm only now converting, and it's almost midnight here.
:crack: I gotta work tomorrow, but I'm done early so I can work on the audio paths then.

Back
Top Bottom