Gabriel & Dresden should produce the new U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LyricalDrug

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Check this out: Gabriel & Dresden, the top/most-talented/chart-topping/coolest/etc. electronica DJs and producers, want to work with U2. Anyone who's familiar with big, swooshy, anthemic, spine-tingling clubfloor-filling electronica music is a fan of these guys. They've had 11 #1 hits. I'd love to see them team up with Jacknife Lee, Eno & Lanois and do the next album...

:drool:

-----
GABRIEL & DRESDEN BIOGRAPHY:
It would have been simple to take the easy route. After all, Josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden (better known as Gabriel & Dresden) boast one of the most impressive resumes in contemporary dance music, with over half a dozen #1 Billboard Dance chart hits to their credit, including remixes for Annie Lennox (Pavement Cracks), Jewel (Intuition), Sarah McLachlan (Fallen), and Me Against The Music by Britney Spears featuring Madonna. In addition, in 2003 they racked up an international pop hit with When The Rush Comes by Motorcycle (their collaborative project with vocalist Jes Brieden), and continued sending ecstatic surges through packed dance floors with underground faves like Lament. And what waits on the horizon for Gabriel & Dresden? The unexpected, naturally. The final track on Bloom, an unadorned, acoustic version of Motorcycle's Imagination, is just one indication of where their journey may lead them. Next up, Motorcycle plan to release a new single, with a full-length to follow. And after that? It would be a highlight to produce for other people, like a U2 record, admits Gabriel. But ultimately, the duo's ambitions are just as modest as their achievements are grand:" I've been making music for 20 years," Gabriel concludes. "Having the luxury of knowing that now, no matter what happens, people will actually listen to what we do is very encouraging."

That would be interesting :up: specially considering that they'd love to work with U2 :heart: so they'd give their really best in that :camera:

Meh. And people complain about stepping backward!

Shoot, I want to produce a U2 album. I'd really put my best in it. And it would sound like crap. :shrug:

They should get

_41338232_chris_martin416ap.jpg

to do it :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom