Found Possible Album Leak [FAKE]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I downloaded the track NLOTH, being careful to listen to only a few seconds to determine if it was U2 or not....it was some band called Xiren.

No...and being on Linux...I didn't get a virus :)

Yeah, I downloaded the track NLOTH, being careful to listen to only a few seconds to determine if it was U2 or not....it was some band called Xiren.

No...and being on Linux...I didn't get a virus :)

Well, thanks for putting a period on this question. Time to :lock:

Actually, I downloaded the torrent off a different server....I'm going to test the one actually posted on this forum right now...don't want to ruin a false alarm lol.

EDIT: Yeh, this torrent is definitely not the same one I just tried earlier. But the uploader has only shared a little under 3% of the album....so I'll continue monitoring until at least one song finishes. Then I'll tell you if its legit...no security threats for me!

He joined today and has only 1 upload......probably fake....or a virus....but I'll be the monkey that tries it hell. This computer is shot anyway and I'm buying a new one this weekend....so it's worth the try.
God bless you, bub.

I hate downloading a torrent and getting crap.

Anyway, I'd rather wait. I've got school work and it'll be a nice reward at the end of it. I do miss not hearing what an album's like until you get it, although that's never happened with U2. My first ever album purchase with my own money (doing dishes) was Zooropa and "Numb" was on constant replay on Musique Plus for at least a month before I got it the Saturday of the week it came out. Paid $13.99 Canadian.

Please use the report post feature (red & white icon on the left of every post) in the future to have a thread closed.
It's the fastest way to get the message to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom