FEZ-Being Born appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe U2 recorded this. Excellent work too; it's very interesting and compelling.

This is the type song I would expect to find on Zooropa or Pop....maybe it wouldn't even fit on those albums. It's in a category all it's own. Brilliant.

I think this song will become part of the "hidden-gem" collection of U2 material (that which shares space with the likes of "Hawkmoon269," "Slug," and "In a Little While" :yes:)

This would work well as the first encore number.

Use the "let me hear the sound" intro on the PA, then kick it in live

I hear THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE... in fact this whole album reminds me of other things that they've done and other bands... but that happens to me often.. Beautiful Day sounded like one of their earlier songs, but now I'm so used to it, I can't remember what it was...

This song is mint. There's just so much happening, and the lyrics are to die for, although the melody is a bit clunky in places, BUT, this is about the sound.

it's very Zooropa/Passengers. the "Lights...flash past..." part really reminds me of the end of One Minute Warning in a good way :drool: I love the first part (Fez), and then I LOVE the verse to Being Born, though the chorus (well, sort of, there's not really a chorus persay) kinda took me by surprise, wasn't what I expected. But it's growing on me :up:

what a strange song...

I join the party, simply because this is the song I was most doubtful about. I love it, it's so unexpected, surprising, love the singing.

Another U2 meets Pink Floyd song.
My second fav so far. It's like U2 on LSD.
And it's so "soundtrack". I :heart: it.

Back
Top Bottom