[FAKE] New Cedars Of Lebanon Clip Found

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy it. Without Bono, it could be anything.

And that doesn't sound at all like Edge to me.

What is this? I don't want to hear clips, cause I want to wait for the full single and later the album. I'd just like you to describe it. I haven't heard of any mobile phone clip for Cedars Of Lebanon. :hmm:

From the Youtube page:

Hey sorry for the Watermark. I wanted to get this up ASAP. This is a cleaned up version of one of those Phone vids that were made in France (as clean as you can get from a mobile phone). No one can be sure what song this is but i think this is Cedars of Lebanon. Its fits the description Bono gives it in the Q interview. There are 9 other songs it could be so who knows!
I don't know, I haven't listened to any of the clips (or this) yet.

I'm not convinced. In fact, I highly doubt it's U2.

That being said, I really hope it is. That sounds beautiful.

It doesn't sound cleaned up to me, BTW. It sounds like a clean clip that was fucked up to make it fit the description.

That isn't U2. U2 doesn't repeat the same riff for 1:30 minutes without progression. There's no buildup, no added bass, anything.

Count me out.

That is 110 percent fake. Think about it, if that was recorded from a phone, it wouldn't have stereo audio. I hear different sounds coming out of different sides of my headphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom