[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can now put my finger on what it is that is making me think and KNOW this is not U2:

That drum fill at the start of the clip - so unlike Larry on how he does fills. FAKE.

but larrys sound was supposed to be different....i agree that many songs would be innovative but i still think there will be songs that have U2 elements like this clip...we can't judge a whole album off of one song...aka Miami, aka vertigo, aka ________

Guys, another thing you all need to look at...

This 15 year old kid has uploaded all of his videos within the last 3 hours...

He just happen to stumble upon a 30 clip as he was uploading his fave band reckless? And he's obviously had account issues before...

Agree.

Come on guys, THIS ISN'T U2! It's far too generic U2-sounding in a way that any U2 tribute band could come up with. If you like this, be sure to check out some of the tribute bands on youtube. Some are quite good (and obviously could fool quite a few of you into believing that they really are U2:wave:(

well it certainly has the makings of a post achtung baby/zoo tv tour edge guitar solo: playing the same thing over and over again :grumpy:

I will admit, I thought the same thing. The guitar sounds like Edge to me, but it doesn't sound like any descriptions of anything from the album. (yes, I know, it's only 30 seconds.) Who knows though. Like it's been said, we need to hear the vocals. 30 seconds isn't really enough.

Yeah remember it's supposed to sound like Bow wow wow and Buzzcocks?

Guys, another thing you all need to look at...

This 15 year old kid has uploaded all of his videos within the last 3 hours...

He just happen to stumble upon a 30 clip as he was uploading his fave band reckless? And he's obviously had account issues before...

15 year olds are reckless :wink:

I can assure u 10000%>this is fake>this is the solo guitar from "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" mixed in reverse!

answer: It is the ground beneath her feet solo cut...... Then recut.... To make a brand new fake solo ok?????

Ok, so I've just listened to Love Is Blindness live (the lovely Royal Dublin Showground version). While the two are not the same, they bears striking resemblance.

Ican assure u >this is fake>this is the solo guitar from "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" mixed in reverse!

no its not. you have no actual evidence. none of us do. it is opinion vs opinion based on what little evidence we have. What the hell does mixed in reverse mean? if you mean played in reverse thats absolutely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom