[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with people talking about no vocals. Without them it is not definitive. I could be wrong (and hope) but I think they took a vocaless riff knowing it is going to fool a lot of people. I think the fact he is trying for subscribers too makes you have to question it.

that has to be Edge. no one else plays like that.

i bet this is taken from the closing minute or so of the song NLOTH.

but if it's fake, i won't be surprised either.

Well, finally got to hear it...my main computer has a sound issue, so...

I cannot be 100% (nothing in life, based just in clues can be) positive, but based on the drum fills...IT HAS TO BE U2. And it ROCKS like never before! If you check the U2.com video "Father Brian Eno", it's sounds like...

Like mentioned before... we should know soon enough if it gets taken down. I would say if it is up longer than a half hour from now it is probably fake. If it is down.... he's legit.

Hey, i think it's too damn close to Edge's solo for Love is Blindness live... i'll hear it again and come back here soon...

I'm a guitarist and i take it very seriously, playing and recording with bands etc...

and as much as it sounds like it could be edge, its more then likely not.

Dont get me wrong, it sounds absoultly fing amazing! if its U2 ill be extatic! but i just dont know if it is...

30 seconds with no vocals? Not unheard of for U2, but sorta odd. Didn't Eno day that the songs were very vocal driven?

It's not impossible or even that hard to get guitars to sound like the Edge.

I sounds weird to me that someone would have the work to catch another U2 song (cause this is definitely Edge) and change it just to fool us (cause I doubt that anyone outside Interference gives a damn about this.)

This clip makes no sense in comparison to what we have heard from the u2.com and beach clips. There is a certain style to the playing that makes me think that this (if it is even U2 to begin with) would have come from HTDAAB... This could just as well be Coldplay tbh. :shrug:

It would fit with the overall theme of a darker, more achtung baby U2, fused with edges modern sound, and their overall cleaness.

Like I said before, if its not U2, I have a brand new second favourite band.

This clip makes no sense in comparison to what we have heard from the u2.com and beach clips. There is a certain style to the playing that makes me think that this (if it is even U2 to begin with) would have come from HTDAAB...

Agreed. It doesn't have that 'innovativeness' that we have heard on the clips on the beach clips. :applaud:

Like mentioned before... we should know soon enough if it gets taken down. I would say if it is up longer than a half hour from now it is probably fake. If it is down.... he's legit.

Maybe not. If it is in fact real, it could be an intentional leak by the band. Think about it, you get interest from tons of people on U2 fansites and Youtube who will most likely listen when it debuts. :shrug:

There's no ambience or innovation. It's as straightforward rock as anything U2 have done. NLOTH isn't supposed to sound like that.

This is as fake as my neighbor's fake breasts. Nice for a short romp but ultimately unsatisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom