[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure u 10000%>this is fake>this is the solo guitar from "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" mixed in reverse!

you have to be right, i mean 10000 is a huge number, what if you were 10001 percent wrong? where would that leave us?

yes sorry i'm trying to be heard!

it isnt a retooled TGBHF solo.

It is in a different key, has different guitar effects, and different drums and bass.

The reason it may sound like that is that edge has a distinctive style. He plays notes that are similar to that solo, but he does that in a number of songs. You drawing these comparisons probably makes it more likely that it is real

In addition to my post, I'd just like to echo the fact that it's a fifteen year old kid who has stumbled on U2's new CD. OK.

Guys, I've got some pet rocks to sell you. It sounds like U2 yes, but so do U2 tribute bands. So can I with my effects processor. It's possible it could be real, sure...anything is possible. But I'd just go ahead and say definitely not because I'm me and always right...except about the single leaking today :wink:

answer: It is the ground beneath her feet solo cut...... Then recut.... To make a brand new fake solo ok?????

You can't just pull a solo off of a recording unless you had the individual stems of the song. Even if this was what you claim it is, it would have had to have been leaked by someone from the U2 camp with the master of TGBHF.

I'm afraid you are very mistaken....

In addition to my post, I'd just like to echo the fact that it's a fifteen year old kid who has stumbled on U2's new CD. OK.

Guys, I've got some pet rocks to sell you. It sounds like U2 yes, but so do U2 tribute bands. So can I with my effects processor. It's possible it could be real, sure...anything is possible. But I'd just go ahead and say definitely not because I'm me and always right...except about the single leaking today :wink:

Some kid in Finland leaked HTDAAB, if I remember right, so hey, it can happen!

:wink:

it isnt a retooled TGBHF solo.

It is in a different key, has different guitar effects, and different drums and bass.

The reason it may sound like that is that edge has a distinctive style. He plays notes that are similar to that solo, but he does that in a number of songs. You drawing these comparisons probably makes it more likely that it is real

Nesquick posted the clip originally. I'll trust that he knows what it is.

Well, still is 9:00 PM here... you got 3 hours to be always right. :wink:

a 15 year old kid who, i admit sounds a bit dodgy. He says he got the clip off a friend.

We have no way of knowing who he or his friend is. I think we should ignore all evidence related to this apart from the song itself until we have confirmation of other factors

if this is real than considering all that "edge on fire" and all that hype nonsense, i must say i am a little disappointed. wow, a 30 second guitar solo playing the same thing over and over, how innovative!!!!!!! IT'S THE SAME AS LOVE IS BLINDNESS EXCEPT A DIFFERNET KEY! DO SOMETHING NEW DAMMIT!!! :rant:

sorry, long day

I am willing to bet one schrute buck that this is real!

One-Schrute-Buck.jpg

a 15 year old kid who, i admit sounds a bit dodgy. He says he got the clip off a friend.

We have no way of knowing who he or his friend is. I think we should ignore all evidence related to this apart from the song itself until we have confirmation of other factors

i hold onto cigarettes for my friends so holding a new u2 album for a friend is possible:hmm:

Well my .02, if it's not Edge, someone did a great job replicating his sound.

The only way we'll know if it's fake or not is if it gets taken down pretty quick here.

I think a 15 year old would be more likely to leak this than a 30 year old. By the age of 15, I don't think I fully understood the legal repercussions involved with someone like this...

Two things:

1. If this is real, I am bummed out because it sounds massively derivative to me. I think the album will move away from this ABOY-style thrashing.

2. Mega amusing that it is already being praised by a ton of members (just like HTDAAB was - and now derided). These same members who want something "experimental" are now pacified with this crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom