[FAKE] 1st Single : Get Your Boots On - Jan 6th world premiere for Macworld

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well in that case i apologise for quoting that shit :cute:

that said i prefered the one with Larry quitting for joining The Coors, for having Andrea's ass in front of him and neither Bono's :lol::reject:

WOW!!!! This is great news. It makes sense that the single is premiered in early January, I cannot wait, only a couple of days more to go! So excited about all this news. :hyper:

yes, I am spanish and today is "dia de los inocentes" (=april fool's day)
Not funny :sad::sad::sad::sad:

I don't understand this. Where I live we have that day as well today, it's called "Day of the innocent children" and it's a day where kids are allowed to symbolically spank their parents :giggle: It has NOTHING to do with playing tricks like on April 1.

The album being available 2 weeks before its release dates will actually mean it will be available as a pre-order 2 weeks before the release date. Just means you can buy it 2 weeks before the release date and it will then be downloaded to you on the release date.

I don't understand this. Where I live we have that day as well today, it's called "Day of the innocent children" and it's a day where kids are allowed to symbolically spank their parents :giggle: It has NOTHING to do with playing tricks like on April 1.

well in spain normally newspapers and tv news give some "false funny" information... harmful jokes... not like this one!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Today, in Spain, Nadal quit from tennis to play football in Real Madrid, Zapatero meets Rajoy to change presents, U2 makes a double album...

Sorry, guys, U2Miracle wins this time. Fuck, they made me believe too.

^ beat me to it andy. Its isnt necessarily a joke, dont stress just yet. If news is available on a certain date, cant hep that...

it's a fake.u2 get a world premier radio date for sure. remember discotheque 15th junuary in 1997. i think will be the same this time.

I like that the far less plausible Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein generated more over-excitement here than this.

I'm glad it's a fake.. launching a new album/single at an Apple event is a horrific concept.

There's nothing in the article to say it is a fake. Can one (who preferably speaks spanish) provide more evidence of it being a fake i.e the fact that it is published on 28 December does not necessarily mean its fake.

it seems like a pretty elaborate prank, no? i mean there are a lot of details. i don't know. i just don't know.:|:sigh::confused:

That's it! ANYTHING that comes from Spain relating to U2 news is now officially on my IGNORE list! :mad: That's a 2 strikes and you are out policy I follow. They have hoodwinked us twice now :angry:

There's nothing in the article to say it is a fake. Can one (who preferably speaks spanish) provide more evidence of it being a fake i.e the fact that it is published on 28 December does not necessarily mean its fake.

Just the fact that it's a named source makes it bit fishy. It would seems that this is the type of official news that again will most likely come from U2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom