Does anyone actually believe Songs of Experience comes out in 2015?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea you're right. Nothing went wrong, it had zero effect on the album whatsoever.

I'm not saying that. I said not JUST because of this. The release method sure had its effect on the album release.... but it's not the only reason why it 'failed'. There's far more factors contributing, like the fact that U2 are an old band, not 'cool' and hip with the young folk and the complete publicity tour ended when Bono smashed his face on the sidewalk.

I'm not saying that. I said not JUST because of this. The release method sure had its effect on the album release.... but it's not the only reason why it 'failed'. There's far more factors contributing, like the fact that U2 are an old band, not 'cool' and hip with the young folk and the complete publicity tour ended when Bono smashed his face on the sidewalk.

Well yes. That's all obviously also a big part oh why it failed.

But the release was still a complete disaster that only enhanced thee reasons your gave. It made them even more old, lame and out of touch then they already were.

But the release was still a complete disaster that only enhanced thee reasons your gave. It made them even more old, lame and out of touch then they already were.

For a second, I thought I had inadvertently clicked on a Pitchfork review link of the album....

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom