Did Trump weaken SOE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He did by being the stated reason album was delayed and putting those 2 thoughts together.

U2 love. He came up.
NFL love.he came up a lot
Patriots. 3 idiots on my team are friends with him.
Twitter. Used to be fun.
Interference. He ruined this too
Late night tv
SNL
Sports
Howard stern
Life

Name it and he's mentioned and that ruins it for me. My distractions are about him too.

I want to stop thinking about him at all. This is beyond politics.

He did by being the stated reason album was delayed and putting those 2 thoughts together.

U2 love. He came up.
NFL love.he came up a lot
Patriots. 3 idiots on my team are friends with him.
Twitter. Used to be fun.
Interference. He ruined this too
Late night tv
SNL
Sports
Howard stern
Life

Name it and he's mentioned and that ruins it for me. My distractions are about him too.

I want to stop thinking about him at all. This is beyond politics.
This post. Ruined.

I'd say the answer is clearly "yes"...they worked more on the record and overcooking tends to spoil the U2 broth lately. I also don't think the lyrics trying to deal with both the personal/political at the same time are anything but clunky.

I told my girlfriend the other day how it's kind of weird that there's a lot of art being created, such as this album, focusing on a Presidency that could be done for in months or perhaps three years from now. The world is ultimately going to make it out of this pretty unscathed (barring nuclear war) and the inevitable Democratic presidency that follows (hopefully a progressive one for a change) can undo most of what the ogre has done.

Hell, the rich asshole isn't even as remotely bad as Bush because the incompetency of this administration prohibits it from being as effective at getting its policy wants completed while the rich asshole himself is his own worst enemy when it comes to elections as the anger he incites comes back to bite him in the rear.

Yeah, agree and I tend to go with the glass half full side of things, otherwise you'd just go insane with worry and impotent rage, I mean can you imagine if this last year(or not even a year) had seen a competent admin and the gormless orange bawbag was sitting at 65% approval and we had a VA Gov loss and NJ Gov GOP passing of the torch? and that he'd got more or less everything he wanted done? that'd be time to throw in the towel and head for Tasmania.

This week's (yesterday in fact) news = the tip of the big icey thing leading to an inglorious "cya" albeit it will not be quick. But... and seeing as others are using crap/jobby/shite emjois :) there will be a lot of societal skidmarks to wash out in the aftermath of this useless buffoon's enabling of such pondlife.... a lot, but we will as much as it will really stink, but we kinda have to...

Back
Top Bottom