delep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vertigomofo111

Babyface
Anybody feel that the throw back to Rattle and Hum during the performance at the new O2 Arena might hopefully be a precursor to the direction of the new album? By saying so surely i mean like, HTDMAAB was "supposed" (NOTE THE AIR QUOTES) to resemble early u2 (Lillywhite)... ah hem!... Maybe the new album is going to acquire some of the same attributes that Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum and The swank vibes and great melody's/ lyrics of Auchtung baby?

Just waiting for another " I'm back in my hotel room with Johnnie Coltrane and the love supreme. In the next room I hear some woman scream out that her lover's turning off turning on the television. And I can't tell the difference between ABC news, Hill Street Blues and a preacher on the old time gospel hour stealing money from the sick and the old. Well the God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister!"

AMEN BROTHER!

God I miss the days when musicians were musicians... As much as I LOVE the boys... Lets face it. They sold out for cash MiSTER!

I hope NLOTH has a glimpse of the pre-MCPHISTO Era!

delep? I think he couldn't find a decent title. :|

Anyway, interesting point there. :wink:

delep is accidental name.. Not sure how it happened though.. One for the ages i guess.. I'm sure the dumb sounding name will hinder viewers of this thread... Or maybe not... It brought you fine people! :wave:

Last edited:
Dude... your guess is as good as mine.. Like i said.. not sure how it happened... Although..... The msg is the only thats important.. Well i mean i t was to me. :hyper:

Well if boredom is how one feels ... someone else write a post on their thoughts of u2's direction.. I don't buy into the whole, "Its like nothing ever done before". I mean Bono's singing, Edge on the Guitar and backing vox, Adam and Larry providing the pulse, Lanois, and Eno Producing...... Its gonna resemble something done b4.. Would have Loved to hear a Rick Reubin interpretation of U2... Hopefully something will pop up in the way of a b-side.

Yes, there have been a lot of locked threads hanging around lately. Its the invasion of the :lock: 's

can someone please tell me why this thread is so cursed? i'm sure somebody out there agrees with what i've posted.

Some people on here can be hard to please. :shifty: :wink:

I understand the point you made on the first post.

Back
Top Bottom