Cover for Saints are Coming Single (limited Ed.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://www.amazon.com/Saints-Are-Co...f=sr_1_11/104-3442493-1775947?ie=UTF8&s=music

B000JCES7K.jpg

B000JCES7K-1.jpg

A lot of times they only manufacture so many copies of a CD single, and it's only available for a short time. Perhaps that is the reason for the 'Limited' :shrug:

It's possible there will be 2 releases , one with the 3.24 (Studio) version and one with the (Radio Edit) 2.33

I really like the cover, the music rising symbol is pretty cool! Plus Bono looks way better than billie joe there.. :drool:

Do they really need an edit? 3.24 is pretty short anyway! What would they cut out?

I like the cover, one of the best I have seen U2 do.

May I just say laj that that is a brilliant signature.

Now, anyway, who the heck buys CD singles anymore? :huh:

thelaj said:
Do they really need an edit? 3.24 is pretty short anyway! What would they cut out?

I like the cover, one of the best I have seen U2 do.

The radio edit sounds pretty good , really fast , no intro by Billy Joe , just starts with Bono

Canadiens1160 said:
May I just say laj that that is a brilliant signature.

Now, anyway, who the heck buys CD singles anymore? :huh:

Thanks, I figure it has the only two characters which *should* matter around here.

EDIT: I just viewed this page in IE6 and my sig comes up as white & blue... does IE6 not display PNG files with their transparency intact?

As for the CD singles, they are still popular here in the UK. I for one will be in the shops after university tomorrow to pick it up (and see if I can locate a 7" copy).

Last edited:
thelaj said:

Thanks, I figure it has the only two characters which *should* matter around here.

EDIT: I just viewed this page in IE6 and my sig comes up as white & blue... does IE6 not display PNG files with their transparency intact?
IE6 and Firefox handle PNG images differently - I believe IE6 is the one that handles them poorly. I would just do a straight 2 colour one and save as a GIF instead.

Props for your design though :up:

Argh, I originally had a two colour jpeg, but interference uses two colours of blue for the background!

Anyway, I got Saints today.. almost picked up the 7" but in the end decided to leave it for a bit. I tell you, there is no way *no WAY* it is only 5000 copies. Virgin Megastore Liverpool had about 20 of them on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom