Countdown Clock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cseggleton

War Child
Could someone add a countdown clock to this thread. I believe we are t minus 8 hours and 17 minutes. Then with 10 seconds to go we could all do a countdown together. This could be our own little "we are one' thread??

I'll be getting up at some unearthly hour and checking here for the criticism straight after :D

Premiere: 'Get On Your Boots'
Get On Your Boots, the first single from No Line on the Horizon, will make its debut tomorrow morning - on radio and on U2.Com. Here's the details.

Irish radio presenter Dave Fanning, a champion of the band's music since before they ever signed a record deal, will be the first DJ in the world to play the new single - at 8.10am on The Colm & Jim-Jim Show on Ireland's RTÉ 2fm.

A few minutes later the single will be streaming live on U2.Com... and on radio stations worldwide.

Check in with us at 8.15am GMT on Monday.

So, does anyone know what the situation for the mailing list is?
Is that just for an official copy of the song or is it setup that someone will rip it from RTE or U2.com and then send it out as soon as it's available?

i think i am going to have to give up this u2 addiction after this album. my posts are limited but my god i spend a lot of time on here looking for u2 stuff. Are there any support groups out there for u2 addicts? i admit i have a problem and that is the first step. Now i must go apologize to 10 people who have been hurt due to my addiction.

The big question for me is this: If I'm at work on call and actually get to sleep, do I wake up at 3AM to listen to it on the unit, or do I wait a few hours and listen to it a little more properly? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom