Countdown Clock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It will happen here at 6AM

Let's see my neighbours' reactions to the new song. :wink:

It will happen here at 6AM

Let's see my neighbours' reactions to the new song. :wink:

:lol:

Yeah, my options if I play it at 3:15AM are either on the NICU unit where we're supposed to be fairly quiet for all the premie babies, or in my callroom where there will be another person sleeping.....:hmm:

Yeah, my options if I play it at 3:15AM are either on the NICU unit where we're supposed to be fairly quiet for all the premie babies, or in my callroom where there will be another person sleeping.....:hmm:

How can someone not be happy being wake by Bono shouting "SEXY BOOoOoTS"????? :wink:

You think u2.com or itunes will be able to handle everyone trying to stream or download at the same time?

I'm afraid of the same thing, but with the radio station. I'll wake up one hour before so I can... I don't know, be sure that I'll hear it.

I don't want to make myself stay awake until midnight only to have the stream crap out on me or something. I would make this face: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't want to make myself stay awake until midnight only to have the stream crap out on me or something. I would make this face: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hahaha, yes. I have to be awake at 5am (it's at 6am here) and it's almost 3am, and I can't sleep. So I'm hoping everything will work.

so if i live in san diego, CA, around what time would i get a taste??

its 9:25pm right now:huh:

Back
Top Bottom