[CONFIRMED] U2 to perform Get On Your Boots at the Brit Awards!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2, led by BONO, will belt out their single Get On Your Boots — released in the spring — at the star-studded bash on February 18.

I thought it was 'Get Your Boots On'. Released in the spring? I thought it was going to be released next week. Wouldn't U2.com announce this?

/teasing pessimist :wink:

Dont see why it wouldnt happen the song will have already been out for awhile, its a lot more likely then U2 playing it at Obamas gathering that is for sure.

U2 need to start circulating an official statement about a single release date etc. for GYBO... nobody even has the name of the song 100% clear... and this is supposed to be a smash single. Or this could just be a B.S. article, and they didn't bother getting the name right...

Is it ever known right off the bat which song a band will play at an awards show?

Hasn't the title been listed in RS and Q as GYBO, instead of GOYB?

Aww, fuck, just call it Sexy Boots.

I'll hold out on believing it until it happens or U2.com announces it. But if it does happen----dude. :drool:

It's not exactly a stretch, but The fucking Sun? Come on. I'd say BoyOnTheHorizon is about as reliable, and that's an insult to him.

It's not exactly a stretch, but The fucking Sun? Come on. I'd say BoyOnTheHorizon is about as reliable, and that's an insult to him.

I didn't mean to create a hype, but it was posted at @U2, so i think we should give some credit to this news...

Back
Top Bottom