[CONFIRMED] U2 to perform Get On Your Boots at the Brit Awards!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howcome U2 is opening for the Grammys and opening for the Brits? Any reason? I would think U2 would be the final act or something, no?

Because they aren't nominated for anything...

And award shows like this try and put their two biggest acts as the beginning and the end...

Oooh I cannot wait for this. :applaud:

So we reckon they are either opening the show? or closing the show?:D
I think they may open the show because doesn't whoever wins the lifetime achievement thing usually perform at the end? Like oasis last year.......or did I dream that:lol:

There is absolutely no way they will close it unless they perform WTSHNN with the Pet Shop Boys. PSB will 100% close the show with 2/3 songs... FACT.

If U2 played Streets with the Pet Shop Boys I would officially burn all my U2 Cds and retire from being a fan instantly.

U2 - don't make me have to do that.

Yep. :up: PSB will deffo do a few songs as oasis did last year.....what did you lot think of oasis on there last year?

It wasn't the worst thing they've done... Liam's voice was in better nick than it was in 2006... but on the other hand, they celebrated a lifetime achievement by playing (if I remember right) only songs released during the first 2 years of their career. C'mon guys, have a bit of backbone...

T

It wasn't the worst thing they've done... Liam's voice was in better nick than it was in 2006... but on the other hand, they celebrated a lifetime achievement by playing (if I remember right) only songs released during the first 2 years of their career. C'mon guys, have a bit of backbone...

T

Yep, I remember watching it, I think I was a bit.......what the hell was that.:lol::ohmy: I wasn't sure about the performance at the time. Was an ok performance though really.

Are u2 only doing GOYB? :D

hmmm...this thread seems a little too quiet :hmm:

Is there a way for U.S. people to watch it on the internet somehow? What would it be on? :)

Relax. It will be on YouTube, u2torrents and u2start within a few hours of the event.

If U2 played Streets with the Pet Shop Boys I would officially burn all my U2 Cds and retire from being a fan instantly.

U2 - don't make me have to do that.

Now I really hope U2 do this. I've nothing personal against you; I just want to see if you'll go through with this threat.

Back
Top Bottom