[CONFIRMED] U2 to perform Get On Your Boots at the Brit Awards!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here you go Seetickets.com - Partner Site

Tickets go on sale 15th Jan :hyper: Please stalk Bono for me :pray: I doubt very much work will let me cancel going to Boston :sad:

Found it on this link Brit Awards Tickets – Brit Awards London Tickets, Tickets for Brit Awards, Brit Awards Earls Court Tickets, Brits Tickets,

Thanks for posting that Anji :D

That's so confusing... it says tickets go on sale Tues 15th? And the 15th isn't a Tuesday? :scratch: What!

It'd be great if you could come, but I'm guessing Boston will be amazing for you anyway :lol:

Here you go Seetickets.com - Partner Site

Tickets go on sale 15th Jan :hyper: Please stalk Bono for me :pray: I doubt very much work will let me cancel going to Boston :sad:

Found it on this link Brit Awards Tickets – Brit Awards London Tickets, Tickets for Brit Awards, Brit Awards Earls Court Tickets, Brits Tickets,

That link (with the 15th January on-sale date) is for the Brit Awards 2008.

If you search for the Brits on the Seetickets site, it gives an on-sale date of 24th January. I'm on Seetickets' mailing list, and got an e-mail a couple of days ago with an on-sale date of 24th January I think (I deleted it, so can't go back to check).

The number of tickets sold to the general public is pretty tiny, I think, so don't get your hopes up.

That link (with the 15th January on-sale date) is for the Brit Awards 2008.

If you search for the Brits on the Seetickets site, it gives an on-sale date of 24th January. I'm on Seetickets' mailing list, and got an e-mail a couple of days ago with an on-sale date of 24th January I think (I deleted it, so can't go back to check).

The number of tickets sold to the general public is pretty tiny, I think, so don't get your hopes up.

Crap, didn't see it came up as 2008 :doh:

I was in Tescos earlier and they're running a prize draw with Mastercard to win 2 VIP tickets to the Brits including a backstage tour and the aftershow party:hyper: and also 75 runner up prizes for 2 tickets each including an overnight stay in hotel.You have to use a Mastercard each time in order to be in with a chance though but there's no limit to how many times you can enter. Guess chances are miniscule but it's always worth a try.

For those without access to ITV and who can't wait for the You Tube Brit clips, try something like justin.tv - if you're lucky someone may stream The Brits live on there.

^ if thats happening, then I'm not even bothering to try for tickets :lol:

I realy hope they do a performen like this on Brit Awards

...what we know about GYBO, fast rock song... I hope Bono has alot of atitude on the stgae this time :)

I realy hope they do a performen like this on Brit Awards

YouTube - U2- mofo mtv europe music awards- Rotterdam

There is a whole clip of the performence with their entrance on stage, but don't find it. Anyone here got it?

Bonos vocals is amazing when he sings Move me a mountain in the end:drool:
Maybe its time for them to snippet Move Any Mountain :)

How dare they roll credits over Bono!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!

Great clip. If I remember correctly, the beginning of that song started a bit weird. I think Edge's guitar wasn't plugged in or something because all you heard were drums and bass. It actually sounded cool.

thanks for the video

They did a blinding set there that year :cute: :rockon: I remember watching this woman trying desperately to get in camera shot to dance with Bono on Beautiful Day he was having none of it :lol:

Poor Gerry doesn't half have his work cut out with our man

oh yeah! i think i caught that one on tv (for some reason i had it in my head this performance was at the mtv awards, but it would've been the brits!) - is that the one where Coldplay also played? if so, it was a brilliant one! i should have the whole thing on vhs somewhere - i should dig it out and have a look!

excellent- even better that they're the opening act- that means I don't have to watch the rest of the drivel afterwards!

edit- except I might watch the Pet Shop Boys at the end

The Brit Awards has gone so downhill the last few years. I couldn't bear to watch last years, hopefully this will make it significantly better!

Back
Top Bottom