[CONFIRMED] U2 to perform Get On Your Boots at the Brit Awards!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, I wish, ticketmaster says there are none. Competitions? Ebay? let's find them!

There are two dates on the Brits site, Wonder if U2 will be there 20th? revealing a new single? :sexywink: :hmm:

Launch
Date: 20th January 2009
Venue: The Roundhouse
Broadcast: ITV2 from 8pm
Host: (tbc)

Live Show
Date: 18th February 2009
Venue: Earls Court 1
Broadcast: ITV1 from 8pm (Live)

There are two dates on the Brits site, Wonder if U2 will be there 20th? revealing a new single? :sexywink: :hmm:

Launch
Date: 20th January 2009
Venue: The Roundhouse
Broadcast: ITV2 from 8pm

Live Show
Date: 18th February 2009
Venue: Earls Court 1
Broadcast: ITV1 from 8pm (Live)

U2 will be the 18th, it said they were playing Earls Court plus it's the event that's on a main tv channel

I can hardly believe that in just over a month we are going to see them back on stage with a new song and a new look/image...

This is getting unbearable, i can't quite believe how low-key the official side of things is though, still HTDAAB website, no track listing etc...
If you weren't a hardcore fan you'd probably have no idea that they were releasing a new album in a matter of weeks...

I can hardly believe that in just over a month we are going to see them back on stage with a new song and a new look/image...

This is getting unbearable, i can't quite believe how low-key the official side of things is though, still HTDAAB website, no track listing etc...
If you weren't a hardcore fan you'd probably have no idea that they were releasing a new album in a matter of weeks...

Once the single comes out this week (or next Monday), things will rev up. They still have 6 weeks for publicity which is much more time than necessary.

So we'll definitely hear GOYB by Sunday evening. That's awesome. Less than a week now (and hopefully much less than that!).

U2.com better give us the tracklist before it (the tracklist) leaks...

...how does one go about getting tickets for the Brits?! :hmm:

:up:

Back
Top Bottom