[CONFIRMED] U2 to perform Get On Your Boots at the Brit Awards!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm curious what the guyliner is about ? I understood the COEXIST headband / blindfold during Vertigo Tour, but what is the remove the shades see my eyeliner about ? :hmm:

Well from that clip, i can tell even with poor quality the chorus was once again messed up by the sound mix.

I thought the Grammy's performance was intense. I mean I did have the 720p version with a better sound mix...

Really, all performances on TV sound like shit...

The eyeliner is Bono not being afraid of showing is feminine side. Song is about men having fucked up the world and women need to be in charge. Or maybe he just likes to put some make up on when he is going out to impress the ladies.

I'm curious what the guyliner is about ? I understood the COEXIST headband / blindfold during Vertigo Tour, but what is the remove the shades see my eyeliner about ? :hmm:

I second this question??

Just trying to figure out what is he trying to say here. Ususally U2 builds up a certain theme around their album and I'm not picking up on the new one yet I guess.

Just watched it and I think its obvious they're still working things out. The mix wasn't good this time either, but it was different to the Grammys one which was also poor. The guitar was much clearer this time both in level and clarity, so if you took the two mixes together and took the best bits of each, you'd probably get a decent mix.

The eyeliner is Bono not being afraid of showing is feminine side. Song is about men having fucked up the world and women need to be in charge. Or maybe he just likes to put some make up on when he is going out to impress the ladies.

makes sense I guess

eeeek! just watched the brits performance and it was only when he took his shades off during the "let me in the sound" bit you saw him with eyeshadow and mascara! not growing old gracefullly is he ? lol! bloody cool performance though! :) they rocked!

Bono has been wearing guyliner since the first pic shoot for this album, and about the question about his not growing old gracefully, for me he's doing it perfect.

Its up on u2torrents but I think there are no seeders? Or whatever they're called lol.

the single release in the uk and ireland was timed in conjunction with this performance (it came out a few days ago over here).

i dont know how much this performace will help boost the chart performance. the first singles from the last three studio albums went number one, i dont know if this will, lily allen still number one?

Back
Top Bottom