Colourful booklet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onyourkneesboy

The Fly
Wasn't there an interview with Bono from a while back, where he said there would be lots of colours around this time again regarding the booklet, photo's, album cover etc..?

So far everything we've seen is in black and white...

My point is:
Of course it's a kind of a psychologic placebo, but wouldn't this album have a lot more impact when it would also be back-upped again with lots of delicious colourful, enjoyable pics, like Achtung Baby had?

We haven't had that since POP (1997 !):sigh:

Anyone have some info about this?

Joshua Tree was black and white, look at its impact!

I love the new U2. The image, the look, the cover, the font, the lyrics, but most of all the beautiful sound that comes out my speakers when I play Get On Your Boots.

It's simplistic, it's to the point, and it's aesthetic - HTDAAB wasn't. And ATYCLB doesn't look very special either. It may be black and white, but the look is very special and defining nonetheless.

Oh, and = for the win.

Am I not clear?

Black and white imagery won't affect the impact, is what I'm saying.

I think it'd be cool if the cover were black & white & grey, then you open it up and you're smacked with a burst of color on the cd and booklet.

Someone posted pics of a delux boxset and you could see what looked like a CD booklet for the disc and there were black and white pictures of the band on a shore spaced apart from each other.

Back
Top Bottom