Cold Dream Colour - sign of what's to come?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did you download the tracks?

they're on u2 start

Now that my initial enthusiasm has worn off I'm liking this less, but it's still very good, and I can put it on an enjoy the whole thing, which isn't something I've been able to do with the last two U2 albums. It has some really good moments, and I have a feeling it will sound better in the darker months.

I imposed to myself to watching the entire video and a month ago i did it.... i'm not a lover of this kind of dance so for me it has been a burden to bear all :) but i think (independently of my personal opinions) it's a beautiful hommage to Le Brocquy and music is suitable in all respects to the representation. But I don't feel it's completely U2.

There are a few bits that put me in mind of U2 but mostly it's passengers-ish, very reminiscent of the captive sdtk, too. Even where it isn't reminiscent of U2, ie the parts that I don't love, it's at least interesting. I love hearing other sides to the members' personalities such as what Edge expresses in this. it's another facet to the diamond we call The Edge.

Back
Top Bottom