Chris Martin just shat his pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be like " There coming close to 50 and producing this !!! ??? damn. "

I haven't heard NLOTH.

Marto is probably enjoying the album immensely, not on some evil, envious streak as so many of the anti-Coldplay brigade unsubstantially assume.

I agree! I am not really that big a fan of Coldplay.. These threads are silly.

But this album is extraordinary and the production is brilliant and U2 are amazing :D

Lovers in Japan is the best song that U2 wrote but didn't perform....Seriously though, I like both bands. There's room enough for both in this world.

Lovers in Japan is the best song that U2 wrote but didn't perform....Seriously though, I like both bands. There's room enough for both in this world.

I know, I mean it could be worse.. Coldplay are better than 99% of the other crap on the radio these days. U2 fans have to see things in a different light sometimes.. Coldplay are not U2 and I think when a band is similar or as egotistical then naturally fans get their feathers ruffled a bit, I have been one of them.

U2 are the best! Just know it and be it! these threads really just show off peoples insecurities :wink: :reject:

Besides who wants to talk about any other band at the moment :D

Viva La Vida was mediocre.

Day & Age sucked hardcore.

Kings of Leon were terrible on stage supporting U2.

This album kicks the shit out of all of them, easily. U2 just raised the bar, like, infinity times higher.

infinity is a great place to start :drool:

Chris Martins like "Oh no U2 have just kicked my geeky ass!,oh no Gwenneth oh oh,give me another macrobiotic drink".

Viva La Vida was mediocre.

lol

Chris Martin coulnd't sing live to save his life anymore but to call this incredible record mediore is beyond believe. If U2 would have recorded VLV it would be my second favourite record ever. Even I am a victim of becomming biased. i hate X&Y and the sometimes whinny voice of CM but if I didnt know both bands i would say that la vida is the superior one.

that is not to say no line isnt a great album

Problem is people have started to except mediocre albums like VLV as being great when they really arent in the wide spectrum of music.

Viva la Vida was a great album, and as already said: Coldplay is better than 99,9% of the crap we get served nowadays. That 0,1% that's left is U2 and even though I always prefer U2 over Coldplay you can't bash 'em for trying. Viva la Vida was a great improvement over the boring X&Y, hopefully they'll find their own way like U2 did.

lol

Chris Martin coulnd't sing live to save his life anymore but to call this incredible record mediore is beyond believe. If U2 would have recorded VLV it would be my second favourite record ever. Even I am a victim of becomming biased. i hate X&Y and the sometimes whinny voice of CM but if I didnt know both bands i would say that la vida is the superior one.

I liked it a lot at first, but I was bored of it after a week.

Just doesn't do anything for me.

Chris Martins like "Oh no U2 have just kicked my geeky ass!,oh no Gwenneth oh oh,give me another macrobiotic drink".

lol

VLV was very bland and avarage.Compare it to Parchutes which was fairly great.

Problem is people have started to except mediocre albums like VLV as being great when they really arent in the wide spectrum of music.

you could say the same thing for NLOTH then. when you are realistic, both these albums aren't even in the top 50 of best records ever

anyway, I do not understand this coldplay trashing in here. It is pathetic and reminds me of little children bullying some talented kid at school because they are actually incredibly insecure about themselves and try to hide it this way, if this sentence makes any sense. Let's be glad coldplay is around and not only trash like nickelback or something

anyway, I do not understand this coldplay trashing in here. It is pathetic and reminds me of little children bullying some talented kid at school because they are actually incredibly insecure about themselves and try to hide it this way, if this sentence makes any sense. Let's be glad coldplay is around and not only trash like nickelback or something

or maybe people honestly don't like Coldplay :shrug: the ZOMG COLDPLAY SUX threads do get a bit excessive, but I think a lot of it is because people feel like the praise for Viva La Vida is completely undeserved. I'd agree with that, clearly you don't. it's cool either way :)

Eno did a great job on both albums though. His production was the best thing about VLV.

chrislol.jpg

HAHAHAHAH! :up:
But srsly guys, I love Coldplay...

I met them, they were really nice and their shows are pretty damn good...so stop hatin.

VLV was very good, and if there's any band to take U2's seat in the future, it is Coldplay.

But not right now boys, U2 still has to own the world a few more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom