Canal + TV Studios France performence today! - BREATHE LIVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea i thought the video was gonna be performance cuz it actually showed like 10 secs of them playing on the show then it went into interview with another guy.... dont know wht happened?!

I think I got it now, they are saying U2 is coming on at 20:10pm, which should be exactly now.

Unless we find a live stream, we can hope they'll put the U2 stuff on this site eventually, because U2 is probably on right now.

It seems there is no streaming available, but we can assume it will be online at some point. People at U2achtung say the sound is shit :angry:

If you guys can't get a stream working, I'm posting what text updates I can on U2gigs.com as I know somebody who's watching. No luck on finding a stream myself.

As far as I understand they played Boots, and Bono and Edge are currently doing an interview, but they should play another song later.

If you guys can't get a stream working, I'm posting what text updates I can on U2gigs.com as I know somebody who's watching. No luck on finding a stream myself.

Awesome Ax

So Boots is already out of the way, now for some songs that hopefully work live:wink:

I'm guessing it will be online soon since they already put up the part 1 of the programme which was 1 hour ago.

Back
Top Bottom