Brandon Flowers takes credit for U2 album delay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Human is really good and has some quality to it, besides the obvious catchy tune. Was Boy that much better than other punk/rock at the time. October was not that good either compared to what they have done later. They have a a long way to go. But who knows they could get big. Guess it depends on how good mates the band members are. It's insane to stick together for 20-30 years.

I think Human is really good and has some quality to it, besides the obvious catchy tune. Was Boy that much better than other punk/rock at the time. October was not that good either compared to what they have done later. They have a a long way to go. But who knows they could get big. Guess it depends on how good mates the band members are. It's insane to stick together for 20-30 years.

I LOVE Human. In fact I love most Killers songs.

I wonder why this marvelous thread was brought back from the dead.

I bought the new Killers cd on sale at amazon for $4.99.I still felt ripped off.

Their first album I like, but the last two albums suck so bad....how are these guys selling records???

it seems as though they tried to distance themselves so much from their first album that they turned into some other band. who arent very good.

R u human or r u dancer? No way would sh!te like this compare with "SEXY BOOTS"

Back
Top Bottom