Bono's bodyguard on new album "blow you away"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool story....I'll be out in the city tonight...maybe I'll run into them too.:sexywink:

It would be great if they are all here mixing the album. I will be overjoyed that I was wrong and it would be coming out in January or March.

It must be hard for a celebrity to have a normal city life. You're happy meeting the fans but you are aware of how John Lennon died. They are a generous band.

The bodyguard can tell the difference. He seems laid back, and yet professional.

Certainly the 4 tracks we heard blew me away despite bad sound quality. Can't wait to hear the rest. It would be nice to hear the final result of:

Larrystuff
Larryinstudio
Enogels

fucking shit this is too much...it's gonna blow you away???? omggggggggggggggggg I need this thing now...right now. :scream:

fantastic story, so jealous, nice one! :)

So even the bodyguards are jumping on the hype bandwagon now? :wink:

How often have we heard "blow you away" in the same sentence with the new U2 album? Basically everyone from the producer to the hairstylist has said it.

So even the bodyguards are jumping on the hype bandwagon now? :wink:

How often have we heard "blow you away" in the same sentence with the new U2 album? Basically everyone from the producer to the hairstylist has said it.

Well, Edge's hairstylist doesn't have much else to do but comment on his music.

I wasnt going to let my hopes get up this high but Im thinking this album is definitely going to rival a top spot in U2's catalogue.

Cool story, really got me excited by the fact the bodyguard said the new album blew him away when he heard it. That really must be awesome. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

What else is he going to say? "Yeah I heard the album, it really sucks!"

NEXT DAY:

Bono: I saw in the paper you said our albums sucks?
Guard: Oh... uh... yeah...
Bono: Well you know what? YOU SUCK! GET OUT!!

NEXT DAY:

"We kept talking to the guy and out of nowhere he said, "Wait until you hear the new album." I said, "Really? you have heard some - I heard they had 50 or 60 parts of songs recorded." He said they do and it is going to blow me away. "

The guard brings up the album unsolicited. Perhaps if he didn't like it, he wouldn't have brought it up. So I think his motives are fine, but who knows how good his taste is?

NEXT DAY:

Or the body guard didn't have to mention about the album. The fact that he mentioned the album means he is excited because otherwise he didn't have to say anything about the album.

it could be!! Didn't Achtung Baby "blow you away" it can be possible again!

it's become sort of one in the same now.... a very natural fit for youby now....but I just realized that you've had that same avatar forever, and holy shit, it's UNREAL.....what is that shit....seriously....it's slightly disturbing if you really focus on it. :scream:

it could be!! Didn't Achtung Baby "blow you away" it can be possible again!

blown_away_ver2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom