Bono With Eyeliner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono with eyeliner....looks fucking awesome!

He looks thinner too. Probably can't pull of the PopMart physique once more, but he looks pretty MOFO in that Q pic!

My reaction to the eyeliner is pretty much this: :shrug:

I mean, it could be worse. He could be taking it in the Michael Stipe direction:

rem.jpg

Those are some kickass shades.

i seriously think its all come down to some make up girl going 'hey bono lets but you in some eyeliner so you look hardarsed and ready to rock'
Bono (distracted): what? oh yeah yeah whatever

pictures are taken

50,000 U2 fans are stricken. Is it a MESSAGE? Is this the new persona- EYELINER GUY? Is he too old/fat/political/proud/rich to wear eyeliner?

Meanwhile the silver fox is looking FOXY. I especially like the close up of the baby blue eyes... he is one in a million for looking HAWT [/pleba hysteria starting]

I'm old enough to remember the first magazine article/cover prior to the release of Achtung Baby in the UK was 'Select' magazine, featuring a band shot with Bono wearing blue/black eye liner...that was much more shocking back then as we had no internet and hadn't really seen the band since the Lovetown tour... a real WTF moment!

I'd say it suits him much better now than it did then!!

Bono wearing eyeliner is one of the most pitiful things I've ever seen.

I felt like Garth after he saw Ron telling San Diego to go fuck itself.

The band could make a dramatic statement with their new album, not with Bono's schlock posturing........... :huh:

There has to be NO SHADES. NONE. Average people with the gift of sight do not walk around wearing shades indoors.

But then again, this is Bono. His idea of "normal" and ours differ greatly. Talk about pushing the envelope...

Yep, this is called being a celebrity. Bono has a unique style and the glasses are part of that. It's his image, his persona. I don't think it's his idea of being "normal" in private life, because that's when he's obviously not wearing the shades.

The band could make a dramatic statement with their new album, not with Bono's schlock posturing........... :huh:

Compared to McPhisto & Co. this latest one is pretty decent.

It's only eyeliner. Other rock stars get face lifts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom